Wenger Men's 01.1243.101 Commando Stainless Steel Watch with Brown Leather Band
|Price:||$229.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Stainless steel watch featuring striped blue dial with trio of chronograph subdials, logo at 12 o'clock, and luminous hands/markers
- Decorated caseback, date window
- 43 mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Genuine leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
- contrast-stitched leather band
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Over the past 15 years, the WENGER COMMANDO has been the iconic image of the WENGER timepiece collection. This year the WENGER COMMANDO has evolved towards a further upgraded version. This new and improved timepiece features not only a new sleek and elegant image reflected in its sophisticated dials and high polished case but also a technical enhancement in form of a large case opening fitted with a high grade sapphire crystal for greater legibility and scratch-proof resistance. Perpetuating the tradition of neo-classic design, this watch is a functional work of art, a refined, multi-environment chronograph. Its under-stated, modern look, combined with its technical performances, will ensure it appeals to the most demanding connoisseurs. Catered to the selective consumer, the originality of this model will earn it much success among devotees of sober yet modern designs - Luminous hands and markers - Date display - Leather strap - Metal box - 3 year international warranty
Precision. Craftsmanship. Multi-functionality.
Many watches have quartz movements and stainless steel cases. But there is one feature only a few timepieces can claim – a pedigree. In 1988 Wenger turned its inimitable hand to that other icon of Swiss craftsmanship - the Swiss Watch. The exacting standards reflected in Wenger Swiss Army knives extend to a collection of multi-functional Swiss-made watches for men and women. It’s no wonder our timepieces are prized the world over for their accuracy, handsome design and authentic craftsmanship. Not to mention the heritage of Swiss innovation that makes all Wenger products legendary.
- Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JQ6ZT00
- Item model number: 01.1243.101
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wenger|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||chronograph feature|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|