Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wenger 15.6-Inch Legacy Top Load Double Gusset Case for Notebook (WA-7652-14F00)
|Price:||$49.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Checkpoint friendly laptop compartment
- Continuous triple layer foam shields corners and increases shock absorption
- Adjustable tear resistant shoulder strap with cushioned shoulder pad
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Summary: Stylish, slim, well-constructed laptop bag. Only drawback is that the shoulder strap seems a little too short.
For most folks, I think this is a nice bag. It's relatively roomy, has lots of pockets to stash your wares, and is low weight. Shoulder strap is basically a retooled seatbelt. Zippers are medium-weight and thus far operate smoothly. It's an all-purpose commuter bag. I carry it on mass transit every day and lug it around with me wherever I go. So far, it serves its purpose. I put my bags through a lot of travel, stuffing & unstuffing, with capacity stretched. If you are a light user, the Wenger Legacy will suit you well. If you are a power user, you might be a bit disappointed.
I'm going to nitpick a little here. My previous bags have been from Booq and other higher end manufacturers ($250.00+), so my expectations may be a bit lofty for a bag costing roughly $50. It seems to be well made, but I'm unsure of durability. The nylon is not what I consider heavy duty - it is far from the 1680 denier nylon fabric I'm used to. The bag is light and comfortable to carry, but I fear a bit too light on padding. I can feel the pc touch the floor when I insert it. I also don't like that the zippers scratch the sides of my pc (15.6" screen).Read more ›
Carrying this case by the handles is how I normally traverse, however, the adjustable shoulder strap allows me to free my arms for maneuverability as needed. This strap isn't too long or too short, so I don't feel like I'm carrying a purse or dragging a laundry bag when I use it. And it conveys quality while also being stylishly apportioned. If you need an ampler case, check other models from this company.
- Nice and light
- Good for basic items, light travel
- Price is pretty decent for what you get
Now for the 3 star reasons. Like another reviewer, I also think that I may be a little picky here but I feel that the reasons are justified.
- I put a rather small laptop, Lenovo T530 in with basic stuff like the power supply, usb micro, usb mini, small usb charger for the headset and charger for the phone. Almost no paperwork, a couple pens and small items. This bag closed fine at this point, but when i slipped my ipad in, it was a trial to get it closed. Seems WAY to slim.
- When I carry this bag, it always seems to slip off my shoulder using the strap. I have changed the distance from full to middle as far as I can and still carry it, no change. When i am walking, I find myself constantly running my finger up under the strap to pull it back towards my neck. For those wondering, yes I do have large neck and shoulder muscles to help this do so, but i am comparing to my last Wenger bag with a very similar setup. Makes no sense.
- My old bag had the exact same inner first pocket setup with all the same locations for the passport, flash drive and so forth. This one did not have the zippered pocket in the very front. I thought this was a new style of the same bag, but it is not. What they do not show you here on Amazon or near ANYWHERE looking at this bag, is the back. The bag i was thinking this was, like my old one, has a pocket in the back in which you can hide a lot of small electronics and cables. Not there at all.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I needed a briefcase capable of holding my 15 inch HP, compact enough for commuting on the train daily, and presentable enough for client meetings. Read morePublished 2 months ago by CCR
Good quality bag. I had a similar model from the same brand and used it for almost 8 years almost every day. It is very light weight and durable. Read morePublished 3 months ago by BBoy
Let me be clear, the bag is amazing, nothing but quality, but, I was extremely disappointed to find out that my bag that I had received as a gift came from express goods who was... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Ed Bremer
Best Notebook case i've ever had. High quality. Perfectly fit with Lenovo Y50-70. Thank you WengerPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
After 3 years still looks good, just the top handles are begining to wear out; overall I'm very satisfied with the product.Published 12 months ago by Enrique Loza M.
i have been satisfied with this bag, but after 1 year of use, the leather of the handles wore out, and I need to replace it.Published 13 months ago by George