Wenger 16958 Pocket Tool Chest Swiss Army Knife Executive Micro Size 2.5-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- knife with 9 implements, 14 "
- 1.75" thin pen blade, stainless steel
- micro screwdriver, 1.8" springless scissor with serrated self sharpening design, screwdriver, cap lifter, wire crimper,
- nail file, nail cleaner, reamer, awl with sewing eye, cuticle pusher, toothpick, tweezers and key ring
- 1.2 oz.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Here is what I can tell you:
1. The Main Blade came sharp from the box and after a few passes across a pocket whetstone I have it is as sharp as a razor blade. I like the length and shape of the main blade on this knife which by the way is very similar to the Victorinox Classic Blade. Edge retention seems to be very good on my example, but I have not really been punishing it. Cutting cardboard is probably the worst task I have put this knife to so far, but cardboard is really bad on dulling a blade.
2. The Nail cleaner blade Is acceptable, has a good curved point on the end that works well for me... and the grit on the file portion of the blade is nice and gritty and takes material off my nails very well. Very little if any wear at this point on the grittiness of the surface.
3. The Small 3/32" Flathead Blade is a nice size for many fine fasteners or for prying off battery covers and such. I have only used the opener maybe twice but it seems to be adequate for the task considering the thinness of the blade. I generally carry a little cast aluminum cap lifter on my key-chain so this feature does not get used much.
4. The Precision Screwdriver Blade is a perfect size and length for the tasks that it faces most often.Read more ›
+ Adds bottle opener/screwdriver tool to the basic "gentleman's knife"
+ The micro screwdriver tool is unique and useful; perfect for eyeglasses
+ The awl is also useful as a general light duty poking/prying tool
- The small phillips screwdriver/bottle opener on the Victorinox Rambler is a bit more useful than the small flat head screwdriver on this one
- The implements on Victorinoxes have a bit better "snap" than those of Wengers, although this doesn't effect functionality
In short, I'd buy it again. Models in Victorinox's line to compare to are the Rambler and Mini champ
I was well pleased with the product when it arrived. It was exactly what I wanted and just the size I was looking for. However, the thing that pleased me the most was the service. Both Amazon and the company delivering the product (partnered with Amazon) made the experience pleasant for me. The price was right, and the delivery time was VERY acceptable.
Thank you both, very much.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best pocket knife I have owned. The toothpick and tweezers have remained with the unit for years. I seem to have asked too much from the eyeglass screwdriver and it is slightly... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Brandon Stewart
You still can't take it on an airplane,(or even through security) but i don't go anywhere else without this mini-toolkit!Published on January 5, 2013 by Ronald Miller
The toothpick is too rigid, and will break instead of bending when even modest pressure is applied. I ordered a replacement the first time it happened, and then ordered FIVE when... Read morePublished on June 3, 2011 by Dave Shiffman
This is the best little pocket knife ever made. Perfect size and has EVERYthing you need. Great gift!Published on July 6, 2010 by JLD