Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 272 reviews(5 star). See all 661 reviews
on December 31, 2013
I tried to file my nails, but in the process I accidentally fixed a small engine that was near by. Which was nice
66 comments| 2,280 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2015
I accidentally left this knife in the glovebox of my wore out 67 Chevy truck overnight. miraculously the knife fully restored the truck and drove it to the store then returned with two hookers and a cooler full of beer
0Comment| 126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2014
When I forgot to take it out of my backpack before trying to board my flight the helpful TSA agent at the security area pointed out that by deploying the two larger blades and the jet engine on the back side I really didn't need a commercial flight, just a runway and some goggles. Boy, did I feel dumb, but I saved $605 on airfare!
0Comment| 215 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 16, 2017
After reading the 497 page Quick Start Guide, I was finally able to find the tweezers and remove that darn splinter.
review image
on May 27, 2014
I added this knife to the cart and it told me the sex of my unborn child....! Wow I'm amazed.
0Comment| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2015
Using this knife, I was able to dislodge myself from between a rock and a hard place.
on January 20, 2016
I let my son use the scoop attachment to dig some sand while playing in a sandbox. Had to leave him for just under a minute to get some lemonade, and came back to this...
review image
on May 27, 2014
Doc Brown and I added a flux capacitor and charged this bad boy with 1.21 gigawatts of power and it flat disappeared.
44 comments| 189 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
I used to wonder why Switzerland had never been overrun by foreign invaders despite being right in the middle of Europe and the direct neighbors to two imperial German armies. After one look at the Wenger 16999 Swiss Army Knife Giant, I don't wonder anymore.
0Comment| 122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2014
Only shame is that the unicorn toothbrush does not operate properly when used at the same time with the parachute.
(Sent from my Wenger 16999)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.