Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 24, 2013
This is my third Swiss Army watch by Wenger, but the first time I bought this particular model. As a watch, it has the simple style I like, including luminescence at night, large face and day/date info. The watch band made of very nice genuine leather, but too small for large wrists. This is a failing of all watches, so I can't single out Wenger for bad marks there. If you need a watch that can take a beating, this is the one.
on January 30, 2014
Stylish for casual or dress. I have another black Wenger watch and wanted a brown one for the collection so I went right for this series again. Would have given it 5 stars but my first watch did not function properly. Though Amazon is great with the return and replacement process and now I'm a happy camper.
on March 10, 2015
THIS is a spiffy looking watch. The band is a bit short for my big ol' ham wrists, but it works. Great appearance - quite classy. I Have a replacement band on the way (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UEZS0IA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_14) that should solve the length issue while also upgrading the appearance. FYI - The watch face appears a bit yellower overall than the image depicts, though it's actually silver as shown. See pic shot with natural light and strap mentioned.
review image
on January 22, 2014
This watch is very good so far (two weeks). It has a nice clean style. It is luminescent and easy to read. The colors go well with white, yellow, brown, and green clothing. The watch is a little big, however. I do not see this as a problem, but it is bigger than the other four watches I own. Aside from the size I think it is great. Stylish and very good value for the money.
on August 20, 2014
Beautiful watch and his a larger dial than my previous Swiss Military model. Easier on the eyes.
on December 25, 2014
I have found that the 1 second markers are difficult to see when in a well lit area ... accompanied by the white watch face. There seems to be a glare.
on December 23, 2014
Excellent quality, looks great, feels great. Overall I would highly suggest this watch to anyone.
on May 10, 2015
nice watch keeps good time
on February 10, 2015
Not what I expected
on November 23, 2011
The item I received was defective in that it stops from time to time especially if the crown is in its normal position. If pulled once, the watch functions properly. But then, as per the instructions, if the crown is not set back properly, there is danger that water might sip in. At first it didn't bother me because I used the watch only on Fridays when I am allowed to wear casual clothes. However, having missed a meeting recently made me decide to contact Amazon. Fortunately, Amazon was sympathetic and agreed to have me return the item despite the elapsed 30-day return window. I do think though that whoever was the seller probably knows about the defective issue because the watch was heavily discounted at the time of purchase! Next time I'll be wary of this heavy discounting method.
33 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse