We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Logoed watch in stainless steel with leather band and military time markers
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features date window, buckle closure, and luminous hands and markers
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
With a name typically reserved for the most elite troops in Europe, the Grenadier watch from Wenger honors the ideals of these strong, courageous soldiers and helps you face the world with a sense of pride.
Logoed watch in stainless steel with leather band and military time markers;Swiss quartz movement with analog display;Protective mineral crystal dial window;Features date window, buckle closure, and luminous hands and markers;Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft)See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 4 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00FRAQD6S
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 0741.101
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 20, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wenger|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Leather calfskin|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
To my surprise he loves it & has not yet taken it off since I gave it to him 2 days ago.
When it arrived, I liked it so much, I ordered one for myself.
Great looking watch, good value on Amazon & consistent quality with Swiss Army Watches (I know because I have 10 of them).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great everyday and "weekend" watch. I like the unidirectional click-stop bezel and it is waterproof to 100 meters. The timepiece makes a statement.Published on May 16, 2014 by Roland N Gonzales