Wenger Swiss Military Men's 62941 Sport VII Brown Leather Analog Watch and Swiss Army Knife Gift Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement, with second sweep hand
- Shock proof
- Luminous hands, markers & numbers
- 3 yr. Warranty; included, swiss army knife evo 81 red, 7 features, knife has lifetime warranty
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Swiss quartz movement, with second sweep hand Shock proof Luminous hands, markers & numbers 3 yr. Warranty; included, swiss army knife evo 81 red, 7 features, knife has lifetime warranty Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
Sport comfort, style and durability when wearing this Wenger Swiss Military watch. Unparalleled quality keeps up with any lifestyle while maintaining a casual, comfortable look and feel in genuine leather. Known for their Swiss-made craftsmanship and history behind the brand, this timepiece invites precision and class into your collection. Paired with a Swiss Army knife, this set is the ideal gift for the outdoorsman.
Sport VII 62941 Wenger Swiss Military Watch and Swiss Army Knife SetWenger Swiss Military Watches
Built to the same standards as the Wenger Swiss Army Knife and all Wenger Swiss Watches but with an eye on value, this collection speaks to the very essence of what a watch should be; a reliable, practical and affordable accessory built to provide a lifetime of precision timekeeping. All Wenger Swiss Military Watches are made in Switzerland, the country known for superior manufacturing standards, unparalleled quality and enduring value in everything they craft.Wenger Swiss Army Knives
A Swiss Army Knife is a tool which contains a variety of implements within one relatively small and lightweight unit. It’s the original multi-tool and it’s been said many times that a Swiss Army Knife is an indispensable tool with thousands of uses. A Swiss Army Knife is exceptionally efficient, lightweight and compact. Wenger still manufacturers all of their knives in Switzerland and as a measure of quality control, a highly trained technician inspects every knife, opening and closing each implement by hand before it leaves the factory. For the weight, space and efficiency conscious, you can’t ask for a better companion for everyday adventures. Sport VII Swiss-Made Watch
The styling of this watch is all about contrast. The white dial stands in stark contrast to the black bezel which stands apart from the rich, brown genuine leather strap. These contrasts create visual interest and draw both the owner and admirers to its great looks. Look closer and you’ll notice the black bezel’s time tracking functionality. Align the marker at the 12 o’clock position with the minute or second hands and you can measure elapsed time from 1 to 60 minutes or seconds. On top of that, the marker is treated with Superluminova paint which, when charged in sunlight, will illuminate in low light conditions giving you the ability to tell time along with the luminous hour and minute hands. Now how’s that for contrast?
Summary of Features• Made in Switzerland. World-renowned for high quality products.
• 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty gives you peace of mind knowing that in the unlikely event the watch fails it will be repaired or replaced.
• 42mm brushed and polished stainless steel case with screw-on caseback is strong and sturdy. Stainless steel is more expensive than many other case materials.
• Swiss-quartz movement accurate to 1/10 of a second per day.
• Water-resistant to 100m/330 feet means this watch was created to go to the extremes.
• Genuine leather strap with brushed buckle is very comfortable and stylish.
• White dial with green numerals.
• Luminous hands for low light visibility.
• Luminous marker on unidirectional bezel provides nighttime bearing.
• Unidirectional rotating bezel features numerals at intervals of 5. Can be used to measure elapsed minutes or seconds.
• Fluted crown is easy to grip so setting the time and date is hassle-free.
• Wenger cross on crown demonstrates commitment to quality.
• Flank protection around crown helps avoid accidental pulling out of crown which could cause reset of time or water incursion into case.
• Mineral crystal covers the face of the watch, protecting the movement from water, debris, dust, etc.
• Date display window so you know the day of the month at a glance.
• Minutes scale on inner bezel for precision measurements.
• Military time from 13 to 24 (13, 23 and 24 are not printed due to proximity to logo) improves
• personal efficiency and accuracy.
• Includes Wenger Swiss Army Knife. Model Evolution 81 in red. 6 implements that perform 7 functions. 1.75” blade, springless scissors with serrated self-sharpening design, nail file, nail cleaner, toothpick, tweezers, key ring. Lifetime warranty. Made in Switzerland.
• Watch and knife packaged in metal gift box with protective sleeve.
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.2 x 2.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B007RB3ZW0
- Item model number: 62941
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 18, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wenger|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.7 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The older style without the "Swiss Military" and just the Wenger corporate name looked nicer, I have that model. But this one is nice too. Comes with a Swiss Army knife which is handy.
My guess is that both Victorinox and Wenger use the same ETA quartz movements in their watches, so what you are paying for is QC, name brand, and design. Generally, Wenger watches offer a bit more value than Victorinox with the same cool military-style features: Arabic numerals at the hour markers, red military time in the inner dial, accurate Quartz movements, and general lightweight.
The second watch I received works perfectly, so I concluded the first one was defective. The watch looks great, keeps perfect time and I like the brown leather band. The pocket knife is the original Swiss Army knife and nothing else. It is so small and light I never notice it in my pocket. The blade is sharp but small. It also has the nail file and a scissors. Your not going to be able to do much with this but it is great for the daily chores where you wish you had a knife blade.
All in this deal Wenger is a very good watch even on the cheap
end of their watches.
This one has a classic in the field look. Something
you might of picked up at the base PX on payday years ago.
Feels good, looks good, and has kept perfect time during a 24hr cycle.
P.S. the Swiss Army Knife fits perfect on your key chain.
This watch passed the test. The white face with the black outer ring and the
leather strap have a very striking appearance, equal to watches at ten times
the price. The combined aesthetics and accuracy in timekeeping make this watch
a great accessory and timepiece.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my husband said he likes it but the problem is the straps.the color is easily fade.Published 24 months ago by Aurora T. Banaag
probably my favorite watch--great value for a swiss made watch. i shopped other web sites and found nothing at this pricePublished on May 4, 2014 by Mike
The most disappointing thing with this watch was that the illuminating dial indicators will stay lit in the dark for approx. 3 minutes and then they don't illuminate. Read morePublished on August 9, 2013 by Asterix
I like the way this watch feels and I've gotten compliments on the way it looks. The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is the band, which others have talked about. Read morePublished on July 6, 2013 by Dr. M Godfreed
Have always liked Wenger watches, and this one included a Swiss army knife as well. I have large hands, and most watch bands don't fit - the Wenger watches almost always fit me.Published on July 4, 2013 by MGBMike