Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on May 2, 2017
Excellent!
on March 12, 2013
I really love this watch so far (I've had it for about 3 days). It is easy to read and seems to be durable enough to stand up to the abuse that it will go through when I'm working on the farm. The date is rather small in comparison to the rest of the numbers, but I don't really have a problem with that.

Update 8/22/13: I still like this watch, however the rotational bezel catches and pulls out my hair when I try to push my hair out of my face. It is getting kind of annoying and I probably wouldn't buy it again.
on March 25, 2013
The watch came with a new design of Wenger pocket knife, and my wife loves them both. She says that it is her favorite watch of all time, better than Tag Heuer, Eddie Bauer, G-Shocks, and all of her Freestyles. Very solid watch, purely functional, and with a simple, elegant design in a rugged sense. The knife is more ergonomically designed than other Swiss Army knives and fits the hand better when opening. Good quality overall.
on December 28, 2013
It was on sale for the day from Amazon. I thought it looked good and was not too expensive. I ordered it and received one that had been sent back before. I could tell because it was not in the watch box correctly, it looked like it had been opened. There were no instructions in it and it didn't work. The only good thing was Amazon took it back and I got a full refund. I would be hesitant to buy a watch again.
on February 21, 2013
$20 less here than at local warehouse store!

Date is essentially unreadable due to the print on the date being very fine. Otherwise, VERY pleased. Face makes for an easily readable time at a glance. Bracelet is well made.

Quality better than expected and will buy Wenger brand again!
review image
on August 8, 2013
Purchased this for my GF as a multipurpose watch. She has really enjoyed it and wears it all the time. I have a Wenger that I purchased 6 or 7 years ago and the styling is still great. Classic looking watches...they'll always be in style. ONly downside with this one is the Crystal seems to have scratched fairly easily. But overall, great ladies watch.
on December 2, 2012
I like this watch. The numbers are big and easy to see. Swiss makes a watch that is durable and nice looking.
on April 9, 2013
I has the same watch that I purchased at Costco several years ago and was looking to replace due to the seal in the crystal was leaking and the lock on the band was going, Mind you this is a watch that I wear 24/7.

When I recieved the watch I really enjoyed the new appearance and the savings! Thank you amazon!!
on December 26, 2012
Great little watch, keeps great time, it is durable and very smart looking. It lends a professional look to the wearer.
on February 17, 2013
Great watch...display is easy to see..with good contrast and number size. Case and band look sturdy and stylish.
Only issue. Can't adjust the band size for smaller wrist. Owners manual suggests taking the watch to a jeweler. Seems like a complicated option.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.