Wenger Swiss Military Men's 62970 Grenadier Brushed Stainless-Steel Analog Watch and Swiss Army Knife Gift Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement, with second sweep hand
- Shock proof
- Luminous hands & markers
- 3 yr. Warranty; included, swiss army knife, evo81 black, 7 features, knife has lifetime warranty
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
A classic bracelet style with multi-functional features and an innovative design, this sophisticated watch pairs well with an active lifestyle while looking great with both dress and casual wear. Wenger Swiss Military, known for their Swiss-made craftsmanship and history behind the brand, invites precision and class into any collection. Paired with a Swiss Army knife, this gift set boasts unparalleled quality that meets the lifestyle needs of the outdoor enthusiast.
Grenadier 62970 Men’s Wenger Swiss Military Watch and Swiss Army Knife SetWenger Swiss Military Watches
Built to the same standards as the Wenger Swiss Army Knife and all Wenger Swiss Watches but with an eye on value, this collection speaks to the very essence of what a watch should be; a reliable, practical and affordable accessory built to provide a lifetime of precision timekeeping. All Wenger Swiss Military Watches are made in Switzerland, the country known for superior manufacturing standards, unparalleled quality and enduring value in everything they craft.Wenger Swiss Army Knives
A Swiss Army Knife is a tool which contains a variety of implements within one relatively small and lightweight unit. It’s the original multi-tool and it’s been said many times that a Swiss Army Knife is an indispensable tool with thousands of uses. A Swiss Army Knife is exceptionally efficient, lightweight and compact. Wenger still manufacturers all of their knives in Switzerland and as a measure of quality control, a highly trained technician inspects every knife, opening and closing each implement by hand before it leaves the factory. For the weight, space and efficiency conscious, you can’t ask for a better companion for everyday adventures. Grenadier Swiss-Made Watch
Sophisticated does not have to be complicated. Never has that statement been truer than for this watch. The intelligent styling and right-to-the-point stature instantly command respect. A quick glance at the dial not only provides you with standard time and military time, but also the date and by your choosing, elapsed time in minutes or seconds thanks to the unidirectional rotating bezel. Large black numerals on the white dial provide the perfect contrast and compliment to the black numerals on the brushed stainless steel bezel. For us, the sophistication is in the details. We’re proud to say you’ll appreciate the attention to detail we’ve put into this, and all of our watches which are made in Switzerland, a country renowned for its mastery of precision watchmaking. We think you’ll agree that the Grenadier is a fine example of that mastery.
Summary of Features• Made in Switzerland. World-renowned for high quality products.
• 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty gives you peace of mind knowing that in the unlikely event the watch fails it will be repaired or replaced.
• 43mm brushed stainless steel case with screw-on caseback is strong and sturdy. Stainless steel is more expensive than many other case materials as well as more resistant to wear and tear.
• Swiss-quartz movement accurate to 1/10 of a second per day.
• Water-resistant to 100m/330 feet means this watch was created to go to the extremes.
• Stainless steel bracelet features a diver’s buckle which expands quickly to fit over a wet suit and safety clasp to ensure that the watch doesn’t fall off your wrist in the unlikely occurrence that the buckle is accidently undone.
• Bracelet is adjustable to most wrist sizes.
• White dial with black numerals.
• Luminous hands and markers for low light visibility.
• Unidirectional rotating bezel features numerals at intervals of 10. Can be used to measure elapsed minutes or seconds.
• Fluted crown is easy to grip so setting the time and date is hassle-free.
• Wenger cross on crown demonstrates commitment to quality.
• Mineral crystal covers the face of the watch, protecting the movement from water, debris, dust, etc.
• Date display window so you know the day of the month at a glance.
• Military time from 13 to 24 (13 not printed due to proximity to date window) improves personal efficiency and accuracy.
• Includes Wenger Swiss Army Knife. Model Evolution 81 in black. 6 implements that perform 7 functions. 1.75” blade, springless scissors with serrated self-sharpening design, nail file, nail cleaner, toothpick, tweezers, key ring. Lifetime warranty. Made in Switzerland.
• Watch and knife packaged in metal gift box with protective sleeve.
Precision. Craftsmanship. Multi-functionality.
Many watches have quartz movements and stainless steel cases. But there is one feature only a few timepieces can claim – a pedigree. In 1988 Wenger turned its inimitable hand to that other icon of Swiss craftsmanship - the Swiss Watch. The exacting standards reflected in Wenger Swiss Army knives extend to a collection of multi-functional Swiss-made watches for men and women. It’s no wonder our timepieces are prized the world over for their accuracy, handsome design and authentic craftsmanship. Not to mention the heritage of Swiss innovation that makes all Wenger products legendary.
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.2 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B007RB3ZS4
- Item model number: 62970
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 12, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Wenger|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.3 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
knife they give you is more an afterthought but it is
a real Swiss Army knife and would probably come in
handy with some everyday uses. The watch is quite
nice, I dunno if it's really a $300 level piece but
it seems well-made, looks very handsome, and seems
accurate thus far but I've only had mine for two weeks.
I had to get a bracelet link taken out at my local jewelers
but it took two minutes to do and now it fits perfectly.
Seems like the build is sturdy although the watch isn't
like, overly heavy or bulky, which I quite like.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
poor luminosity and too clunky. Not up to the Wenger brand , a disapointmentPublished 13 months ago by knowit
If you need a good looking watch, that will last, this is it!Published 16 months ago by Fernando Gautreaux
This is a great watch. I wear it to the golf course and swimming pool. It is accurate and is good looking enough to wear in the evenings to parties and social gathering.Published on July 5, 2013 by Bob Cox
Great, my husband wears it as a nice casual watch. It is just as described, he is also very pleased with it.Published on April 24, 2013 by Gail P. Palm Coast, Fl
It is a great watch for the price. The only draw back is the clasp on the watch band. The clasp comes undone too easily.Published on March 30, 2013 by Robert Creasy
This watch looks great online, but I was pretty unimpressed when I received it. The links in the watch band appear to be made from folded sheet metal, wrapped in a metal cover;... Read morePublished on February 26, 2013 by David H.
Bought as a gift for Dad. He was very happy with the quality and style. Loved the size of the numbers and the glow in the dark.Published on February 24, 2013 by will
So far works perfect, just got it. Looks super sharp. Very clear sphere. Looks solid and well built, I would recommend it.Published on February 19, 2013 by Jose
Nice watch and great price! I would recommend this watch for the price! Received this really quickly as well! ThanksPublished on February 13, 2013 by Jeffrey Uselton