Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on December 26, 2013
We went to Switzerland this past summer and got to go through the Swiss Army Factory in Ibach. During that time, I saw this watch and almost bought it. It was a good thing I didn't, because Amazon offered it as one of the "Deals of the Day" right before Christmas. This watch is a larger size than one I'm used to, but I really like it. The Swiss are known for their timepieces and this is a beauty! Despite the larger dial size, the date wheel located at the 6 o'clock position is quite small for these 55 year old eyes. It is hard to read in low or poor light. ( Reason for 4 star rating ) Other than that, I am very impressed.
on May 5, 2015
First time I ordered this watch as a gift for my husband, it arrived with a dead battery. Returned it for another. Within 3 weeks, the second hand on that one came off, and watch is not working. REALLY?!?!?! This is NOT the Swiss-made quality that he enjoyed years ago with Swiss Army watches. What a disappointment. And to top it off, I tried to enter a return for this one today, and wouldn’t you know, the return window closed 2 days ago. Very frustrating that I now have to pay to have this basically new watch repaired. DON”T BOTHER!!!!!
on May 12, 2014
I previously owned a Wenger Swiss Military Watch, which I still wear and which has held up perfectly, for well over 10 years. I liked the design of this watch and based on my previous experienced with Wenger I decided to purchase this model. I have now worn it for about a week and can state without hesitation that it continues the strong quality tradition of Wenger. I have received many compliments on the watch and questions about what brand it is, where I purchased it, how much I paid etc.
I believe that Wenger watches are so attractively priced at this time is because the line has merged with Victorinox and will eventually be discontinued. If so, this gives anyone interested in purchasing an excellent watch a huge opportunity to buy at an unbelievable low price.
on February 9, 2015
Bought in December for a Christmas present and it has stopped working as of February 9. It stopped once and started up again and now it has stopped and won't start again. Sadly, Amazon tells me that I am passed the time to return or exchange, I need to call the company to get help. Supposedly there is a three year warranty. Not really what you want to do after you've spent $125 for a watch.
on December 26, 2014
I ordered two of these watches, one for my son and one for myself and neither seemed to run. From other's accounts I assume the batteries are dead... Very disappointing....
on June 22, 2014
I have only owned it for just over a month, but my impressions are awesome. The watch is quite big and I can't say it's lightweight, but that's exactly what I wanted. It looks stylish and would fit a younger person, I guess. White dial with green numerals works just fine. The real thing is far better than the picture: the watch is slightly shimmery and a pleasure to look at. It won't make you look too serious but rather give off an optimistic and positive aura. Great purchase.
on January 9, 2015
Loved the look of this watch. Ordered it for my husband for Christmas and the battery was dead. Returned it and got a replacement watch a week later-- that battery was dead too. Frustrated and disappointed.
on August 17, 2015
It is a very nice watch. It is easy to read with the large numbers and it glows in the dark. It is light weight and is the best buy for the money. I have a Swiss army watch for the last 15:years and it still works fine. I found the watch laying in the gutter at the beach. It has taken a beating and still works.
on December 17, 2014
I really like this watch. Nice large, simple, yet stylish face that's easy to read.
The leather band and clasp are very good quality and comfortable.
Most importantly, this watch seems to be accurate. I've had it for 2 weeks and it still matches my
Citizen Eco Drive to the second.
I would recommend this watch to anyone.
on December 26, 2014
I gave this as a Christmas gift to my husband. Battery is dead! I purchased this in October which is beyond the Amazon return date- SO much for planning ahead. The price also dropped by about $ 40.00 by December. He does like the look though- trying to return it for a re-purchase. Any advice?