Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 7, 2017
Watch is great I have it for 2 years...and no complaints. Great value for the quality and exactly what i wanted i.e. big clear numbers that are easy to read. Who want a stupid light right?!? so you get a beauty LED that is otherwise invisible by pressing the button...seriously awesome. All the comments about it not being clear in direct sunlight...seriously folks that's what the dials are for!! the LED is for when it is dark...i find those comments funny. Anyhow the wristband is fantastic and very comfortable. I have worn it in all kinds of water situations and had no problems bu i dont wear it to go diving!! that's why they make dive computers. Yes the compass is a useless gadget and certainly not why anyone would buy this watch. my single complaint is support through amazon. They only support warranty for 2 years through them. The watch is covered for 3. I dropped it and something inside broke so getting it fixed has been like a cat chasing its tail...the official support and repair wont fix it unless I go through amazon and amazon wont help because I am passed 2 years...anyway I love the watch so much I may just buy another one.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 26, 2012
The watch was exactly as protrayed with only one exception - the digital numerals that light up are a little hard to see in the direct sunlight. However, the watch is very handsome, and it is not as large as some out there, making it the perfect gift for those who are looking for a medium-sized face. The strap is also fit such that the tail portion of the strap isn't flopping about.The numerals are easy to see, and the intuitive dial makes using the watch a breeze. I was also pleased with the strap's red stitching which gives it a nicer appearance than the normal sports watches.
on February 3, 2012
I love this watch!!! The build quality and precision you come to expect in a Swiss watch is all here. The bezel is all stainless and the glass face is clear and big (not too big though, like those "other" outdoor watches). It's a heavy watch and it's ready to do battle in the outdoors. The band is exceptionally nice with matching red stitching, a stainless buckle, and sturdy, bendy water proof silicon construction. The compass portion of the watch is dead on when properly calibrated (easy to do). The instructions are easy to follow and guide you through all the settings for the watch. As nice as this watch is, two things to keep in mind for the future would be: battery replacement and band replacement. The battery is not user serviceable and will need to be replaced by a shop that has the special tool to remove the back (typical with all fine watches). The band itself, if ever needing replacement, looks expensive and may be difficult to obtain (probably only through Wenger). But overall, if you are looking at this watch because you want a digital compass watch (the reason I bought it) with a little more sophistication, metal construction and Swiss reliability, than this is the only watch of it's kind out there for the price. A great value!
on July 30, 2012
If you, like me, like the color combination and design that Wenger has it is products, this watch is a really good option to buy. It looks really cool and it can pass as a casual watch or more formal watch (according to the situation).

It looks to be tough enough to support different conditions, high quality in the cristal, band, and metal, it comes in a metal box with lether interior for the watch (Not sure why there is a picture with a plastic base).

The compass is a could freature and the red letters and numbers of the Time / Date / Day functions looks really cool in the night.

The only downside that I could find is that the freatures are limmited and may be you can find more freatures (like the alarm or cronomether) in cheaper watches, but if the looks is what you matter most, this is a really good option.
on December 9, 2010
Very high quality watch. LED are brighter than pictures show. I thought a previous review stating the blue covers on the buttons was odd until I tried to remove them. Wow, it was a pain, he was correct. Beautiful watch that easily catches eyes and gets compliments. I own many high quality watches and this is both utilitarian, and has a classic look for using at work. I recommend this watch, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Amazon's free shipping was very good value as it arrived sooner than they stated, only five total days.
on July 4, 2014
I'm very happy with the watch, I've been watching this for two years and finally gave this to my dad who loves it. I see where a lot of reviewers complain about the hands not being fluorescent but that's what the led display is for it seems to me. I love my watch. If I want to check it in the dark I use the led display. If I check it during daylight I use the analog hands. Some say the band smells like rubber but mine does not unless you put it up to your nose and scratch and sniff, and who does that? It's a great watch.
on January 27, 2012
I started looking at TAG HEUER Formula 1 for their rugged good looks with white on black numbers in a larger case. But they were very expensive and very heavy. I ran across the Wenger with very similar looks, Swiss Army Knife quality like a Heuer, and a fraction of the price. More than a Timex, for sure, but lots less hulk than a Heuer (43 mm vs. 44mm) and weight, not to mention the attractive price. The silicone strap works perfect and still looks like leather. My only complaint is with the LED date that I simply cannot get set to operate correctly,(who cares, I'm retired), and the impossibly complex compass (why start now knowing what direction I'm going.) The ability to see the digital LED time in a dark theatre is all I really need. TAM
on December 3, 2015
Nice looking watch, nice fit compass works good but shortens battery life. I like wearing it but when it has to be reset it's kind of a pain.Syncing the led with analog time. It has lost the led settings 3 times and had to be reset, one battery change since I've owned it, and can't see the dial in the dark, but led mode can be used instead.
on August 7, 2016
Strak, mooi, het aparte is dat je bij daglicht niet ziet dat er een digitale weergave op de wijzerplaat mogelijk is. Wijzerplaat is glad matzwart en de leds zijn pas zichtbaar als je ze activeert.
on November 10, 2016
Excellent watch. I'VE HAD ONE FOR 6 YEARS. It works great for me at all weather and light conditions.Very reliable and excellent and practical features.