Wenger Swibo 10-1/4-Inch Butcher Knife, Rigid Blade
|Price:||$69.99 + $5.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10-1/4-inch butcher knife with rigid blade is great for tougher cuts of meat like beef and pork
- Developed for butchers and chefs, Swibo line now available for home cooks; stamped blade has a 55-58 Rockwell hardness
- Manufactured in Switzerland with exclusive custom-blended steel for high-quality, tempered blade resistant to wear and corrosion
- Comfortable, ergonomic handle is hygienically and permanently sealed to blade; designed with non-slip texture and incorporated bolster for secure grip
- Dishwasher safe, but washing by hand is recommended; bright yellow color makes it easy to see knife in a sink full of water
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For more than 100 years Wenger has specialized in the field of professional kitchen knives and Genuine Swiss Army Knives. In 1963, Wenger developed the SWIBO line specifically for butchers and chefs. SWIBO knives are manufactured in Switzerland using a custom blended steel manufactured exclusively for Wenger. This exclusive steel blend produces a high- quality tempered, stamped blade that is resistant to wear and corrosion and has a 55-58 Rockwell hardness. Handles are made with a non-porous Swiss polyamide, which is injection molded and hermetically heat sealed directly onto the blade. This eliminates gapping between the blade and handle and ensures that the handle is hygienically and permanently sealed to the blade. The handle is ergonomically designed; non-slip texture and incorporated bolster provides a secure grip. Dishwasher safe; yellow handle makes knives easy to spot in sinks and water. Butcher knife has a rigid blade that measures 10-1/4-inch in length.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|