Wenzel Smartshade Screen House
|Sale:||$183.93 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$36.06 (16%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable and stable temporary shade tent
- Sets up in minutes
- Withstands strong winds
- Made of heavy-duty, water repellent 210 polyester
- Measures 112-Inches x 10-Feet x 10-Feet (H x W x L); weighs 37-Pound
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||112 x 120 x 120 inches|
|Item Display Weight||42 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||47.2 pounds|
|Size||10 foot x 10 foot|
Top Customer Reviews
There are a number of defaults in the product.
1) The screen Velcros to the canopy at only two spots. This means that the bugs would crawl up the screen, right up into the canopy and into the area where we sat. It ended up there were probably more bugs inside than outside because it was easier for them to get in but they could not figure out how to leave.
2) once you have the screen room up there was supposed to be a tie strap to anchor the screen room to the frame. As in a typical Chinese product, one end the tie wrap was inside the screen the other was outside the screen. Therefore, you could not tie the screen room to the frame. When it was sewed the tie should have been folded over on itself and been sewn to the inside of the screen therefor both sides of the tie wrap would've been on the inside allowing you to tie it to the frame.
3) the zipper for the door openings seem to be quite inadequate in terms of its size. On one side of the screen the zipper went up to close it on the opposite panel of the screen the zipper went down to close it. Not sure why they didn't sew them to operate in the same directions.
4) there were even elastic straps with little clips on the end of them to hold the screen together in the corners. The stitching on that was poor and in one case just trying to stretch the strap the stitching started to come loose.
It looks to me as if they have a great canopy in terms of the ability to set it up and in terms of its overall quality.Read more ›
The top is so worn and that it looks like I've had it for years and you can even see the sun through it after just 1 year!
I've been unable to find just the replacement top (because they don't sell them), so your stuck with buying a whole new canopy next year. Because of the roof design, you cannot count on spending money on 'another' replacement top in hopes it would fit. The dimensions are not exactly 10x10 (the frame is actually hairs of inches smaller). I don't know why they would not offer a replacement, if I have to buy a whole new canopy I certainly would not buy the same one from the same manufacturer! BUT I would buy just the replacement top since I have vested money in this tent.
My situation is that I have to set this up and take it down, each week during the summer, so I need something 'portable' even though it's not leaving my home and being trotted around to a beach or park. Items 1 and 3 below are the only things I loved about this tent, and the link to the one they no longer sell is below.
1) Smart Shade canopy has patented, easy release buttons that will not pinch fingers and ensure quick and easy assembly.
2) The heady-duty, 210D polyester covering is enhanced with a special UV resistant coating to ensure durability.
3) Our patented, dual stabilizer arms in each corner provide added eave support, along with "Batwings" and guyouts for added stability in windy conditions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was able to buy some industrial velcro and adapt this to fir my costco 10x10 pavilion.Published 1 day ago by jsumr110
Wenzel tents cannot handle the sun!! Put it out for a couple of weeks and the material turns into a paper like material and will ripp apart completelyPublished 22 days ago by John
This was one of the best purchases I made. Works great. It even held up to a couple of thunderstorms.
You do have to do a little assembling when setting up the screens. Read more
It's ok. Looks great but poles are not very strong. One part broke while putting it together. Fabric is thin but doable. No set up instructions in box. Very heavy.Published 1 month ago by Steph
My wife loves this screen house. It was no trouble to erect and the quality is apparent.Published 2 months ago by David
Great canopy, but there was 2 things that could be improved on, one was a little more details on the setup of the canopy and two, the bag being a little looser and slightly bigger... Read morePublished 2 months ago by John Chalmers
Not meant for any rainstorm or to be left up. The tent didn't last a week. The top collapsed and damaged beyond repair. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Robin