Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wenzel 8 Person Klondike Tent
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great for camping with family or friends the klondike tent features room for 8 and a screen room
- Large front awning provides you a "camping porch" with sun Protection and weather Protection to make your camp feel like home
- Features: front awning for dry tent entry & weather Protection, rain fly, zippered windows, mesh roof vents, gear loft, carry bag included
- Seasons: 3, capacity: 8 person, number of doors: 1, number of windows: 2, floor area: 90 sq.Ft. + screen porch
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Great for camping with family or friends
The Wenzel Klondike measures 16-feet by 11-feet. The Klondike sleeps eight, five in its 98 square feet of interior space, with room for sleeping three more in the 60 square foot screen room with its zip up walls. 6.5 feet of head room lets you stand up straight while inside the tent. The attached screen room can also be used as sun shelter, a picnic room, a gear room or a room just to relax in. A full mesh roof and two mesh windows keep bugs out and let the breeze in. In addition a rear mesh vent creates ground breeze. Weather Armor polyester fabric with a polyurethane water resistant coating protects from top to bottom. Double-stitched, lap-felled seams through out the body of the tent provide a shingle effect against water. All threads, zippers and webbing are treated with superior water repellency applications to enforce these critical areas.