We're the Millers (DVD)
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
...one hell of a funny excursion. --Cinema Sight, Welsey Lovell
Needless to say, the shapely Aniston pulls it off without a hitch even if she never actually appears without a stitch... --RogerEbert.com, Susan Wloszcyna
Stories from the Road
- Extreme Aniston
- The Miller Makeovers
- Road Trippin With The Millers
- Don't Suck Venom
- Getting out of a Sticky Situation
- I Am Pablo Chacon
- Rollin in the RV
- Livin It up with Brad
- When Paranoia Sets In
Gags & More Outtakes
From the Manufacturer
If Anyone Asks …
“We’re the Millers.” This hilarious comedy misadventure follows the story of small-time pot dealer David Clark, who’s forced to take on a big-time drug deal in Mexico to save his own skin. Coming up with what he’s convinced is a foolproof scheme, David enlists an attractive stripper, a loser kid and a bratty runaway to act as his family. With one huge RV and a ton of laughs, the Millers head South of the Border for a Fourth of July weekend filled with fireworks.
We’re the Millers was the sixteenth highest grossing film of 2013.
Emma Roberts, the young woman who played Casey, is the real-life niece of actress Julia Roberts.
Despite the subject matter, no character in the film is actually shown using marijuana.
Jason Bateman, Steve Buscemi and Will Arnett were all considered for the lead role of David Clark.
The coffee shop shown at the beginning of the movie was actually Port City Java in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber
- Features both the theatrical and extended versions of the film
- Tons of bonus material, including gag reels and outtakes
- Includes Ultraviolet digital copy for streaming on portable devices
- Available on DVD and Blu-ray
Meet the Cast
David Clark (Jason Sudeikis)
An experienced small-time pot dealer, Clark is forced by his distributor to take on a much bigger job when Clark is robbed of all his stash and cash.
Rose O’Reilly (Jennifer Aniston)
When Rose quits her job as a stripper and is faced with eviction from her apartment, she agrees to take part in Clark’s scheme to earn some much-needed money.
Kenny Rossmore (Will Poulter)
Kenny is Clark’s dorky next-door neighbor. He signs on as Clark’s son for the trip to Mexico, mostly to make up for getting Clark robbed in the first place.
Casey Mathis (Emma Roberts)
A bratty runaway and petty thief, Casey is saved from a bunch of punks one evening by Kenny. He enlists her for the role of daughter in Clark’s pretend family.
Top Customer Reviews
The first time I watched it I laughed so hard at some points I cried and almost peed my pants.
I had to watch it a second time one week later to hear the parts I missed because I was laughing SO hard...and I still laughed! Know I'm sayin? lol
Some say this is dumb comedy but I disagree! I HATE dumb.
There is some very clever dialogue in this movie and you really need to be intelligent to appreciate it!
There are very few movies that I will actually buy--but this is one of them. In my book this will always be entertaining to watch!
I am buying this one!
This is one of the funniest (and most profanely vulgar) movies I have seen in a long time. Yes, it's predictable but we were surprised and delighted at every twist and turn along the way. Director Rawson Marshall Thurber ("Dodgeball") made each actor genuinely attractive. I have never found Sudeikis or Aniston so appealing, while Roberts impressed me with her comic timing, and Poulter is in a league of his own.
Here are the amateurs (and the professionals):
* Jason Sudeikis ("Horrible Bosses") is an amateur smuggler; in real life he's a low-end pot dealer, a holdover from his college days.
* Jennifer Aniston ("Wanderlust") is an amateur smuggler; in real life she's a professional stripper. The choreography for her dance is clever.
* Emma Roberts ("Hotel for Dogs") is an amateur smuggler; in real life she's a street kid who robs newspaper vending machines.
* Will Poulter ("Son of Rambow") is an amateur smuggler, in real life he's a dorky student whose mom left for groceries ...last Tuesday. (This actor is British!)
* Ed Helms ("The Hangover") is a professional drug kingpin who isn't above a "smidge" of lying and cheating. He's so rich he bought an orca, just because he could.
* Nick Offerman (Lots of TV) is a vacationer in a huge RV just like the one our "family" uses.
* Kathryn Hahn (Lots of TV) is his wife.
* Luis Guzmán ("The Count of Monte Cristo") is a federale who is just looking for a bribe...sorta...Read more ›
Directed by Rawson Marshall Thurber (Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story), We're the Millers stars Jason Sudikis as David Clark, a small time drug dealer that is forced to travel to Mexico by his boss, Brad Gurdlinger (Ed Helms), to smuggle a "smidge" of marijuana back across the Mexican border into the United States. In order to present himself as a family man and not draw attention to himself, David enlists the help of a stripper, Sarah (Jennifer Aniston), a teenager from his building, Kenny (Will Poulter), and a teenage runaway, Casey (Emma Roberts), to pose as his family. However, David eventually realizes his boss is playing him, which forces the Miller "family" on the run from an angry drug dealer from whom they stole a massive amount of drugs. Nick Offerman, Kathryn Hahn, and Tomer Sisley also star in supporting roles.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Underrated. Genuinely funny without being overly overwrought (there were a couple of moments). Each actor shines, and the story itself is outrageous, having you smacking your head,... Read morePublished 21 hours ago by J. Jun
I would've given it a 5 if the ending were a little altered....say, they indulged in the "cargo" and had some more fun with that.Published 3 days ago by Bonnie
So hilarious! Jennifer Aniston is revealed! I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time! This movie is clever, witty and I couldn't stop watching. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Shawn Woods
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Musicals & Performing Arts
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Comedy