Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 6, 2012
Sean Penn and Robert Dinero both do a very good job of acting in this movie, no surprises there. I purchased this move because I had seen it in the theater when it first came out and always remembered it as one I thoroughly enjoyed. Watching it on video proved to be just as enjoyable now as in the past. Highly recommend the movie.
on August 23, 2017
Love this movie!! Great!!
on October 16, 2015
One of the best unsung movies around. De Niro, funny and nearly at his best
on March 13, 2015
This is a remake of a movie from the 50s. I saw it originally on tv in the middle of the night. It's not a GREAT movie -but a good one and people who have seen the original seem to think it is second rate, but I really enjoyed it. I consider it a sleeper. If you haven't seen the original I think you will enjoy it, too. If you have, then I don't know.
on June 5, 2015
It arrived on time and in good condition. A great movie. The drama of one man's coming to God and the hardships of life are kept light with the antics of the great performers as they deal with their escape plan.
on August 30, 2016
I was looking for the Bogart/Ustinov/Ray movie of the same name form the early 50s and got this by accident, so I thought I might as well watch it. BIG mistake. Should have sent it back still in the wrapper.
on July 20, 2017
Classic!!
on February 14, 2017
I loved this movie I had the chance to see it before it's release date I got to see it and do a survey on it in the theater
on November 19, 2013
'We're No Angels" is one of the most entertaining movies (in my opinion) I've seen. I am not a Sean Penn fan, but his performance in this movie is spot on! This cast is filled with stars to be as well who all give great performances. The speech Sean Penn's character delivers to an assembled crowd is truly powerful. I think you'll love this movie if you watch it.
on July 25, 2016
The 3 main characters DeNiro, Penn and Demi Moore all gave great character performances in a wildly comic unexpected script. So fun