BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 21, 2017
I really liked these stories, and I'm not normally a short story kind of girl. I would definitely suggest this to others.
on May 6, 2017
Each story stands alone, and each grabs your attention. This is a book that I will read more than once. Highly recommend.
on April 19, 2016
I guess I expected more from the author, having read another book of his which I loved. There were interesting short stories in the group, however the last short story would please those that like gory stories.
on June 23, 2017
Everyone has one's personal preferences. Mine didn't match up with this well-written set of stories. My evaluation is simply a personal one. I almost wish I hadn't reviewed it with only three stars.
on April 22, 2017
I loved the quirky nature of these stories.
on February 7, 2017
I never stumbled over a single word in this collection. Pitch perfect writing & I'm not even a sci-fi fan.
on January 28, 2017
Completely delightful!
on April 19, 2017
I like Michael Chabon's writing very much. This book of stories is definitely worth a read. I recommend it heartily.
on January 22, 2017
OMG!! One of the best books of short stories I have ever read! What an art -- what a skill -- to put a novel's worth of story into that short form. Exciting, page-turning, sorry-to-see-them-end stories. Just wonderful...
on March 24, 2017
Michael does it well.
Bought the book after it was featured in a podcast, and I love it.