Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2015
This ladder is awesome and has so many options than just a regular step ladder. I researched several of the multi-ladders and this one seemed to very similar to some of the others but the price was so much better. I love that you can convert it into a telescoping ladder or use it on a staircase or even break it down into two units and use it as scaffolding. This ladder is VERY heavy though.
on January 5, 2016
I've had this ladder for about 6 years and hasn't failed me. Very sturdy. Quite heavy to carry but that gives me peace of mind because it will be holding me up. Very satisfied!
on June 1, 2017
Overall a great multi purpose ladder for both step and extension access. The construction is robust and sturdy, although the locking guides are slightly flimsy when pulled out, but secure when locked in place. Very pleased so far.
on March 17, 2014
This ladder is very compact in its minimum configuration relative to it's height. I used the ladder at full extension at an angle of about 70 degrees. There was about 3-4" of deflection at the center hinge with 200lbs of weight. The feel was very sturdy. Not quite as sturdy as a typical extension ladder, but certainly sufficient for the job. The compact size makes the ladder ideal for storage.

The only downside is that this ladder is *heavy*. So, while it is compact, strong, and tall, it is not particularly maneuverable. This had the greatest impact while trying to extend the outer sections in the fully flat mode. As far as I could tell, there was no way to do this without essentially lifting 75% of the weight in a position with little leverage.

Overall, the lack of maneuverability is a minor challenge relative to the strength and compact nature of the ladder.
on September 11, 2014
I absolutely love this ladder. We use it for pruning trees, cleaning the top of our RV. Some reviews complained that the ladder is too heavy (maybe 50 pounds), but it is really sturdy and solid. The weight of the ladder didn't bother me, since how often do you have to move it around. For me, it has been about once or twice for each job around the house. I love the way the ladder operates since it is so easy to store. I store it in our backyard shed. It folds to about a 5- or 6-foot size. And if needed, you can extend this ladder all the way out to 22 feet! It is a great tool!
on June 12, 2014
I live in an 8 room house. I also have a lot of trees and vines around my property. This unit was delivered in perfect condition. I have used it to clean the vines off the front of the porch roof at the front of the house. It also will reach the second story of the house for repairs and painting. It's a fantastic product. And because it's able to be collapsed, I can bring it into the house, instead of leaving it outside where it might be stolen. I highly recommend it.
on November 22, 2014
Bought the ladder for home use. Very compact and can tuck away in a closet. I found the manufacturer's site to be very helpful for exact dimensions and weight. Was worried that it would be too heavy to lug around the house, but at 45 lbs, it's not too bad. Lots of possible configurations. Used to hang a light in the stairwell of our 2-story home. It's important to be careful when switching configurations as there are a lot of sliding parts and opportunities to get your hands caught. Read the instructions to fully understand the locking mechanism. Great product! Very happy.

MFG Site:
on January 2, 2014
New homeowner, I finally bought a high ladder to reach the ridiculously high ceilings in this house.

First impression when I got the ladder was that it's on the heavy side. And at first glance (if you haven't owned ladders like this before like me) looked a bit intimidating to operate. This past weekend I used it to install a ceiling light and found that it was surprisingly easy to "configure" and use, even without looking at the instruction manual.

Even fully extended, the the ladder felt sturdy and secure while I was working on top of it. I didn't feel like it was unsteady or "wobbly" even for a second.

Not sure what more you can ask for from a ladder. I even bought it on sale. Good price, easy to use, feels very stable/safe/secure. Hoping this ladder will last me for a while. I'd definitely recommend this ladder for anyone needing to reach higher ceilings or walls.
on March 19, 2014
I purchased this ladder because I wanted something very sturdy for climbing up and down. I guess it's sturdy but it's also so heavy that it's nearly unusable. It's so heavy that it's unnecessarily difficult and potentially even dangerous to setup. Just moving this thing is exhausting. Once in place, getting it properly extended is a chore. If you need the full 300 lb rating, perhaps this is a good ladder but for most normal sized humans it's no good.
on May 31, 2014
So far I've only used the ladder to get at the side of my house for cleaning and have kept it in the shape seen in the photo but with the innner ladder fully extended. It reaches quite high without even "flattening" it out. I did play with it when I got it to see how high I'd be able to reach when fully extended and did find that I couldn't lean it up against my house by myself since it gets so long that as I tilt it up the top weight starts to rotate it back off the ground on my end. I'd need a 2nd person to hold down the bottom section while I lift up the top (at least if I don't want to crash it into the side of my house). Not a fault of the ladder but just a matter of physics and weight distribution the longer it gets.

Fold up nicely and takes up no more space than my old wooden 6' step ladder. Easy to extend, lock into position, etc. If you need a good ladder that will be this long I don't know why this wouldn't be a good choice. I'm sure the 17' one is also a good one.