- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0002SBJNM
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #652,272 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Werner Skagit CF-IM
|Price:||$161.99 - $180.00|
- The lightest weight paddle that Werner designed for recreational paddling
- Midsize blades fit the widest range of kayakers
- Standard diameter carbon blend straight shaft is comfortable to hold and efficient to use
- Dihedral blade shape helps to reduce paddle "flutter' and provides a smooth forward stroke
- Patented Adjustable Ferrule System with a low profile button has an internal gear for precise fit and blade offset (feather) adjustments in 15 degree increments right or left
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The lightest recreational paddle from Werner features easy adjustability, low flex and a super low swing weight. Carbon-reinforced nylon blades make for the best marriage of durability and low weight and are midsized - great for mid to low angle paddling styles. The propriatery adjustable ferrule that Werner utilizes to join both sides allows the paddler to determine to what degree the paddle blades should be offset. In addition, the 2-piece shaft is constructed of a carbon/fiberglass blend which is stiff and efficient, yet still feels comfortable in the hands.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?