- Product Dimensions: 3 x 1 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001TM70V0
- Item model number: hbf-jjj-omgh-mh10275
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (809 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,546 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Weruva Cat Food
|Price:||$54.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Featuring Cage-Free Boneless, Skinless White Breast Meat Chicken
- Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, MSG-Free, Carrageenan-Free
- All-Natural Complete & Balanced Diet Rich in High-Quality Protein, Low in Fat, & Low in Carbs
- Low in Ash, Magnesium & Phosphorus with Proper Moisture Levels to Promote a Healthy Urinary Tract
- Family Owned for Over 10 Years & Made in a Human-Food Facility with Superior Safety Standards & Quality Control
- Pack of twenty four, 5.5-ounces per can (total of 132 ounces)
- With ingredients that are fit for human consumption
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Weruva was founded over ten year’s ago and is still wholly owned and operated by pet parents David & Stacie Forman. We only produce our products in BRC/USDA Approved Facilities and source responsible and sustainable raw materials. You will be happy to know Weruva uses Cage-Free Chickens, Grass-Fed Beef & Lamb, and Wild-Caught Fish. The Weruva Classic Cat line features limited ingredients and only uses the highest-quality cuts of meat like boneless, skinless white breast meat chicken and hand-flaked fish loins. Chicken formulas are free of fish and fish formulas are free of chicken. This entire line is protein focused and low in carbs and fat. What is Paw Lickin’ Chicken? Give me an order of chicken breast, hold the veggies, hold the grains. In fact, hold everything. And while you're at it, make it free of added antibiotics, free of added hormones and cage free. Your cat will love the shredded cuts of boneless, skinless white breast meat chicken in gravy. Awesome Happy, Awesome Healthy. We hope your furry friends love Weruva as much as our own pets!
Flavor Name: Paw Lickin' Chicken | Size: 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)
Compare to similar items
This item Weruva Classic Cat Food, Paw Lickin’ Chicken with Chicken Breast in Gravy, 5.5oz Can (Pack of 24)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||PetFoodStation||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Fat Happy Pets||OIG Brand Management, LLC||BisonOffice|
|Age Range Description||adult;kitten;senior||adult;kitten;senior||adult;kitten;senior||Adult||adult;kitten;senior||adult;kitten;senior|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 3 x 2 in||10.25 x 13.75 x 2 in||9.1 x 12 x 4.5 in||14 x 5 x 5 in||2.5 x 10.75 x 4 in||2.8 x 2.8 x 3.25 in|
|Item Weight||—||4.1 lbs||11.25 lbs||3 ounces||2.16 lbs||8 lbs|
|Size||5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)||5.5 oz. Cans (Case of 12)||6-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)||3 oz||Pack of 12||10-Ounce Can (Pack of 12)|
Top Customer Reviews
While there are several promising options that provide excellent feline nutrition AND meet mama's exacting standards, the part I hadn't factored in was having a picky cat. Most canned food has a pate-like texture... which she won't touch. There are a few sliced/chunks in gravy options... she licks up the gravy and leaves the rest.
Weruva, however, she gobbles right up. Licks the plate clean - even the flavors with peas and other veggies. I'm super impressed with this food - it meets my standards for food safety (grain free; human-grade; no yucky additives for color/odor/flavor; free range; hormone/antibiotic free, etc.) AND the darned cat will actually eat it.
A few bonus features for this food:
- It's the only canned cat food I've found that doesn't make me gag when I open the can. Looks appetizing, like you've opened a can of progresso or something.
- Pleasant to non-existent odor when I open the can, spoon the food onto a plate, etc. My small apartment appreciates this!
- If any shreds remain on the plate, doesn't gross me out to wash with the same sponge I use on my own dishes.
- The... err.. end results in the litter box are also nearly non-existent as far as odor goes. My small apartment definitely appreciates this!
I haven't tried her on any of the fish flavors (I can't stand the smell of fish at all and I'm not a fan of the Menadione that must be added to fish-based cat food), but here's my cat's expert opinion on the flavors she has tried:
Paw Lickin' Chicken: Just plain and simple, shredded chicken breast in a light clear gravy. I think this is the one she gets least excited about, so I don't feed it too often.
Grandma's Chicken Soup: One of her favorites. This flavor tends to have much more liquid and less meat than the others so I wouldn't use it as a primary food. However, I like to rotate this one regularly and feed it more often in warmer weather to ensure she's getting enough moisture. Also contains peas, carrots, & pumpkin.
Funky Chunky: Probably her 2nd favorite. Similar to Grandma's Chicken Soup, but much less broth/gravy and much more meat. This one also has peas, carrots, pumpkin, and the shreds of meat are larger.
Nine Liver: Her 3rd favorite, which surprised me. Shredded chicken breast and chicken liver, no veggies. The liver pieces are actually fairly small tidbits, not huge chunks like they look to be in the photos.
Green Eggs and Chicken: Shredded chicken breast, peas, spinach, and little bits of egg. She isn't as fond of this one, so I've stopped buying this flavor. Pretty sure it's the egg she doesn't like, as she does like another flavor that contains spinach.
Peking Ducken: By far, her favorite. Shredded chicken breast, small tidbits of duck breast, pumpkin. I was quite surprised by how much she loved this flavor -especially since I only bought the first can of Peking Ducken on a whim. (It would be one of the more expensive flavors!)
On the Cat Wok: Another favorite. This one has shredded chicken breast and shredded beef, with pumpkin.
Steak Frites: Shredded beef, sweet potato, & pumpkin. She prefers "On the Cat Wok" so I think she's not as fond of beef, but she's content to eat this flavor about once a week.
I serve Grandma's Chicken Soup, Funky Chunk, 9 Liver, and Peking Ducken in heavy rotation, tossing in the occasional can of On the Cat Wok, Steak Frites, and Paw Lickin' Chicken.
If your cat is extremely picky, I suggest trying Paw Lickin' Chicken. If you feed fish, I've heard that Mack & Jack is the kind cats like the most.