Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weruva Paw Lickin Chicken - 24 x 5.5 oz
- Featuring Cage-Free Boneless, Skinless White Breast Meat Chicken
- Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, MSG-Free, Carrageenan-Free
- All-Natural Complete & Balanced Diet Rich in High-Quality Protein, Low in Fat, & Low in Carbs
- Low in Ash, Magnesium & Phosphorus with Proper Moisture Levels to Promote a Healthy Urinary Tract
- Family Owned for Over 10 Years & Made in a Human-Food Facility with Superior Safety Standards & Quality Control
- Pack of twenty four, 5.5-ounces per can (total of 132 ounces)
- With ingredients that are fit for human consumption
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
For a great meal to jumpstart your cat’s healthy diet, Weruva is one of the best rated brands on the market. To help ensure your cat’s health and happiness, Weruva uses only the finest ingredients that are packed with the vitamins, minerals and nutrients necessary to meet dietary requirements. Featuring an incredibly wide array of flavors like paella, chicken soup, nine livers, eggs and chicken, wok and steak frites, your cat is sure to find a new favorite on this extensive list. The perfect meal for your cat, Weruvahelps your cat enjoy eating her way to good health. Primary Protein Source: Chicken Analysis: Protein (min) 10% Fat (min) 1.4% Fiber (max) 0.5% Moisture (max) 85% Ash (max) 1.2% Calcium (max) 0.20% Magnesium (max) 0.011% Phosphorus (max) 0.17%
Top customer reviews
While there are several promising options that provide excellent feline nutrition AND meet mama's exacting standards, the part I hadn't factored in was having a picky cat. Most canned food has a pate-like texture... which she won't touch. There are a few sliced/chunks in gravy options... she licks up the gravy and leaves the rest.
Weruva, however, she gobbles right up. Licks the plate clean - even the flavors with peas and other veggies. I'm super impressed with this food - it meets my standards for food safety (grain free; human-grade; no yucky additives for color/odor/flavor; free range; hormone/antibiotic free, etc.) AND the darned cat will actually eat it.
A few bonus features for this food:
- It's the only canned cat food I've found that doesn't make me gag when I open the can. Looks appetizing, like you've opened a can of progresso or something.
- Pleasant to non-existent odor when I open the can, spoon the food onto a plate, etc. My small apartment appreciates this!
- If any shreds remain on the plate, doesn't gross me out to wash with the same sponge I use on my own dishes.
- The... err.. end results in the litter box are also nearly non-existent as far as odor goes. My small apartment definitely appreciates this!
I haven't tried her on any of the fish flavors (I can't stand the smell of fish at all and I'm not a fan of the Menadione that must be added to fish-based cat food), but here's my cat's expert opinion on the flavors she has tried:
Paw Lickin' Chicken: Just plain and simple, shredded chicken breast in a light clear gravy. I think this is the one she gets least excited about, so I don't feed it too often.
Grandma's Chicken Soup: One of her favorites. This flavor tends to have much more liquid and less meat than the others so I wouldn't use it as a primary food. However, I like to rotate this one regularly and feed it more often in warmer weather to ensure she's getting enough moisture. Also contains peas, carrots, & pumpkin.
Funky Chunky: Probably her 2nd favorite. Similar to Grandma's Chicken Soup, but much less broth/gravy and much more meat. This one also has peas, carrots, pumpkin, and the shreds of meat are larger.
Nine Liver: Her 3rd favorite, which surprised me. Shredded chicken breast and chicken liver, no veggies. The liver pieces are actually fairly small tidbits, not huge chunks like they look to be in the photos.
Green Eggs and Chicken: Shredded chicken breast, peas, spinach, and little bits of egg. She isn't as fond of this one, so I've stopped buying this flavor. Pretty sure it's the egg she doesn't like, as she does like another flavor that contains spinach.
Peking Ducken: By far, her favorite. Shredded chicken breast, small tidbits of duck breast, pumpkin. I was quite surprised by how much she loved this flavor -especially since I only bought the first can of Peking Ducken on a whim. (It would be one of the more expensive flavors!)
On the Cat Wok: Another favorite. This one has shredded chicken breast and shredded beef, with pumpkin.
Steak Frites: Shredded beef, sweet potato, & pumpkin. She prefers "On the Cat Wok" so I think she's not as fond of beef, but she's content to eat this flavor about once a week.
I serve Grandma's Chicken Soup, Funky Chunk, 9 Liver, and Peking Ducken in heavy rotation, tossing in the occasional can of On the Cat Wok, Steak Frites, and Paw Lickin' Chicken.
If your cat is extremely picky, I suggest trying Paw Lickin' Chicken. If you feed fish, I've heard that Mack & Jack is the kind cats like the most.