Wesing Martial Arts Muay Thai Boxing Chest Protector MMA Sanda Chest Guard
- Constructed from solid sewing oxford leather.
- XPE foaming and bamboo chip inserted inner provide better shock absorption.
- Backstrap with buckle for adjustment and easy wearing.
- Suitable for Martial Arts, Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai, Sanda and all sports need chest protection.
- Unisex design and three colors on selection.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- WESING Martial Arts Chest Protector is made from Oxford fabric and foaming bamboo inner.
- Oxford fabric is soft, breathable and easy to maintain.
- Light weight inner allows athletes move more fast and flexible.
Better Protector, Better Protection
- Ergonomic design offer better wearing experience while training.
- Chest guard absorbs pressure and energy and protect athletes from injury and hurt.
Back Strap Closure
- Strap on the back which is adjuatable and fit well.
- WESING Chinese Logo on the back strap make you recognize the chest guard is genuine.
Please choose size according to your height and weight. Any questions we would like to help you.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.69 x 14.69 x 3.78 inches; 1.25 Pounds
- Date First Available : December 5, 2016
- Manufacturer : W WESING
- ASIN : B01N5BTC16
- Best Sellers Rank: #167,118 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the shielding won’t adversely affect your opponents’ hands, either MMA or boxing gloves, which is great. We spar 2-3 times a week, very happy with this product.
We ordered an XL for an adult male (175 lbs, 6'0", approx. 34" waist). It fits correctly, after adjusting where the horizontal straps run through the vertical loop, although it is a cut a little low around the upper ribs. We may have been better to go with a large.
Movement is slightly restricted, so it takes some practice to move the way you'd expect in this. Again, that is not unexpected and the armor is strong enough that force from blows is substantially reduced.
Have not tried this for heavy, full-contact, but took a few serious hits while participating in a karate tournament with an existing rib injury, and it performed exceedingly well.
IT DOES OFFER EASY ON AND OFF. IT ALSO DOES NOT SEEM TO BE AS HOT AS TRADITIONAL PROTECTORS. THESE WERE PURCHASED FOR TWO TEENAGE BOYS 13 & 14 YRS OLD. THEY WEIGH OVER 100LBS AND ARE 5'2.THEY PRACTICE KICKBOXING & HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR OVER A YEAR. I CANNOT CONFIRM THE LONGEVITY OF THE PRODUCT AS OF YET. OVERALL I AM PLEASED WITH THE PRODUCT.
I am 5'10, 174 lb. X-Large is to big for me. I wish they had a chest size and height of the chest protector. I am ordering a medium. Will see if that size fits better
Top reviews from other countries
I am 179cm at 67kg, and the XL size I initially ordered was too loose on me, so I gave it to a friend who is over 180cm at 80kg and it fits him well. Instead I ordered a L size and it fits much better.
We've only used them once so I'll have to post an update in some months concerning durability.