4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Space saver design. This treadmill can fold up.
- Six personal trainer workouts.
- Two-position incline.
- Comfortable cushioning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Weslo Cadence G 5.9
Get more results in less time with the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill. Featuring 6 Personal Trainer Workouts, a 2-position manual incline and Comfort Cell Cushioning, this treadmill is the perfect tool for losing weight or increasing performance.
Each workout is designed by a Certified Personal Trainer so you can maximize your time and get a great workout! The incline is easy to change and will increase the intensity of your workout. And, with the addition of Comfort Cell Cushioning, you'll stay comfortable throughout each stride. The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is right for you.
Easy Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
Get an accurate heart rate reading by simply placing your thumb on the Easy Pulse sensor that is built right into the console.
Blue-Tinted LCD with Priority Display
Track your workout results with this easy-to-read blue-tinted LCD with Priority Display. This display tracks your speed, time, distance and calories burned so you can monitor your progress throughout your workout.
Comfort Cell Cushioning
Reduce stress on your joints and increase workout comfort with this unique treadmill deck, designed with a layer of cushioning for maximum stride impact absorption.
6 Personal Trainer Workouts
Burn fat, lose weight and stay motivated with Personal Trainer Workouts. These programs take the guesswork out of your workout by automatically adjusting the speed and incline of the treadmill for increased intensity.
Space saver design. This treadmill can fold up.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerSTATE RESTRICTIONS! THIS ITEM CAN'T BE SHIPPED TO OREGON STATE
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are some highlights that I personally like:
Easy to put together. It took me 30 minutes. It may take two people to install the bottom 4 bolts.
It is collapsible! (see attached pictures)
It has a basic digital read that flips through calories burned, time elapsed, distance, and mph as you run. No other crazy info I never used at gym.
It has six run presets that are just right and adjustable as you run (pics). What I love is that you can slow down (hitting the "-" sign) and the treadmill will allow it for a "segment" (about 60 seconds), but then start back up on the original run settings for you after the segment without hitting anything. At the gym, the treadmills stay at the new "lower" setting during the whole workout, thinking that you bit off more than you can chew. This one does NOT. It goes back to the original workout thinking you just needed a rest or something. This could be annoying to some, but I like it.
It is QUIET. I had it on 8.0 mph and my dishwasher is louder.
Inclining the treadmill is as easy as lowering the back two feet (pics).
It has a Thumb Heart Rate Monitor, which is good for those who want to know.
The manual suggested you plug the treadmill into a surge protector, so have one ready.
There is an extended service plan option that comes in the box 1yr $59.99, 2yr $79.99, 3yr $99.99.
There are two hex keys and an manual that tells you how to adjust the belt (re-center, slipping, slowing, etc.). Don't lose them! It's just a simple quarter turn left or right into DEEP holes in the back to fix these problems. But without the keys, you're in trouble.
275 lbs. is the weight limit according to the manual.
It also recommending turning off (the switch is underneath the front) or unplugging the treadmill all together when not in use to protect electrical components, which could be annoying to some.
I have heavily relied on reviews when buying anything on Amazon. This is my first review. I wanted to do my part to highly recommend this treadmill. I hope this helps!
PACKAGING & GETTING IT IN ONE PIECE
- I'm sure you've seen the horror stories/pics of people receiving the treadmill in horribly beat up or broken condition during transit and the one thing I couldn't get answered in reading all the reviews was "What were my chances of getting this treadmill in one piece ?" As you can see from my pics my treadmill arrived in an equally beat up condition ... But I was lucky (read on..)
- The entire treadmill package weighs about 150+ pounds and that is more than one person alone can carry/handle , even with a dolly. And at most points during the transit the loading/unloading are done by a single truck operator which increases the chances of damage as they would have push, shove, cartwheel the box to move it around
- I live in Southern California and the package was sent to me from a warehouse in Kansas. In my mind more the distance the more chances that the box is going change trucks/hands and get beat up more
- In terms of the packaging of the treadmill the four corners of the treadmill are protected be extremely thick cardboard corners and foam which should withstand tough impacts. Also the two shorter sides and the top of the treadmill are protected by thick wooden planks which form sort of a protection frame for the box .
- So even if the treadmill box is cartwheeled then the corners protection is sufficient to keep it safe. Also if any other packages are kept flat on the box , their weight would be borne safely by the wooden frame (see pics)
- The only issue in the packaging is the lack of protection on the plastic motor hood, if any heavy weight is put directly over it then the top cardboard can collapse and potentially damage it
- Considering the above, I kept my expectations low and I was mentally prepared to return it in case mine was physically damaged however due to the well protected corners, sides and the top surfaces ( and a bit of luck?) , despite the box being beat up to hell , there was barely a scratch on my treadmill!
QUALITY & WARRANTY
- Since this is a budget treadmill, it does use cheap components and this is reflected in its meagre 6 Months warranty (3 Months default + 3 Months Bonus for registering)
- But the really good thing about this treadmill is that its manufactured and serviced by ICON FITNESS, which is one of the worlds largest exercise equipment manufacturers and owns all the major premium treadmill brands like : NordicTrack, Proform, Gold's Gym, FreeMotion etc.
- Because of the budget nature & short warranty on the treadmill I would definitely recommend getting an extended warranty (one of the few occasions where its actually worth it). I was offered a SquareTrade warranty at the time of purchase but did not get that one. Instead I purchased the 2 Year In-Home Warranty ICON FITNESS offered for $40 bucks at the time of registering my treadmill . Considering the vast number of Premium treadmill brands they own, going with the manufacturer's extended warranty was a no brainer for me
- I felt that the treadmill is well built and does not feel cheap in any way
ON TO THE OTHER STUFF
Now that I've covered the main items that I did not find a lot information during my purchase (I hope they help!) , here are the other things that I liked about the treadmill :
- I am 5' 10" and weigh 180 pounds with long running strides , even then the track width and length was more than enough for me to jog/run at a fast pace. At no point did I feel it was too short or narrow
- Assembling the treadmill was super easy, it literally involved just lifting the frame and bolting about 10 or so screws with no complex assemblies. Everything is already pre-assembled. I was up and running in 15 mins
- It is well balanced with no wobbling
- It has about 6 different pre-programmed workouts , but I usually stick to my own custom routine
- I liked the inclusion of the heart rate monitor , which is fairly accurate compared to my Fitbit
- It is not too loud
- It has a very nice practical area on the front tray where you can place your tablet or phone for easy viewing while working out
- Folds relatively compact, enough to be moved into my walk-in closet/storage
THE NOT SO GOOD
- The main display is not backlit and hard to read
- The calories burned estimates are way off compared to my Fitbit as it does not take into consideration your sex, weight, age, height etc.
- For my height, I found the handles a bit too low , but its not too big of an issue for me
- Even though there are spaces to keep water bottles on the sides, they are not of the cup holder type and hence prone to tipping
- I highly recommend getting a silicone lubricant to lube the treadmill belt once every month and investing in a good floor protector. I got the Gold's Gym High Impact flooring puzzle which works brilliantly in absorbing impact and vibrations
- Tighten all the visible screws on the treadmill, even the ones that come factory assembled (especially the ones on the running deck) to prevent squeaks and rattles are they are not screwed very tightly out of the box. Repeat this during your monthly lube maintenance
- I also recommend investing in an extended warranty to protect your investment and the hassle of shipping/replacing broken parts
Overall both my & wife love this treadmill and if you are looking for an inexpensive treadmill from a reputable manufacturer then this is a great choice. Just keep in mind the inherent downsides involved in having a heavy bulky item shipped from a distant place and definitely get that extended warranty. Other than that Happy Jogging/Walking !