We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Frictionless gliding exercise machine for strengthening muscles and burning calories
- Pair of oversized foot platforms connected to arm attachments with oversized grips
- Works upper and lower body, improves flexibility, increases endurance, and shapes glutes
- Low-impact design is easy on the joints; EKG thumb grips for tracking pulse rate
- Foldaway design for storage; measures 32 x 53 x 38 inches (W x H x D); weighs 65 pounds
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Weslo Air Walker provides a natural, gliding motion for low-impact exercise session. The Weslo Air Walker helps you keep lean and healthy with a total body workout at home. The Air Walker includes a single LCD console and heart rate monitor.
Work yourself into tiptop shape with the Weslo Airwalker, the frictionless gliding machine that makes you feel like you're walking on air. The Airwalker is equipped with a pair of oversized foot platforms for stability, along with a pair of arm attachments with cushioned handgrips. As you move the pedals and arm attachments, your legs will glide back and forth as though you're on an elliptical trainer, but without all the expensive electronics. The result is an effective calorie-burning aerobic workout that works your upper and lower body, improves your flexibility, increases your endurance, and shapes your glutes. Best of all for people with joint problems, the low-impact design is easier on your joints than walking or running outdoors.
Other details include EKG thumb grips that tracks your pulse throughout the workout, a foldaway design for easy storage, and a 250-pound weight capacity. The Weslo Airwalker measures only 32 by 53 by 38 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 65 pounds.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Doesn't take a lot of space
-Difficult to put together, need a second person
-Doesn't fold as flat as I was hoping
-If you have long arms your elbows will hit the handles
-Mine is a bit noisy, but headphones or turning up the TV solve that
-My unit doesn't have a functioning heart rate monitor. It didn't work out of the box, but I didn't return it because I didn't use it because of the elbow issue listed above
1. The legs are not independent of each other; therefore, you are limited to one exercise. You are able to walk and run forward, but your gait will be limited because of the connection bar.
2. The Air Walker is not as substantial or as well built as the other gliders. If you go fast on the Walker, it bobs and lifts off the ground and the connection bar that limits your ability to do additional exercises becomes loose. The foot platforms feel flimsy and are uncomfortable. The platforms rest on bars that are about three inches thick. After a while, I felt as if I was standing directly on the bars. My feet hurt and I felt unstable.
Some other factors that made me not appreciate the Air Walker are:
1. It was time consuming to put together. You need two people to put it together and it took us an hour because all of the pieces didn't fit well together.
2. The electronic monitoring system didn't work well and ate a set of batteries every time I used it. It got to be so expensive, that we just left the monitoring unit off all together.
In conclusion, unless you have very limited space and/or a very limited budget, I would tell you to pass on the Air Walker and look into a Gazelle, XL Glider or even a treadmill. I paid about $60 with S&H for the Air Walker. I paid around $75 with S&H for my XL Glider five years ago. By the way, the Air Walker was quiet.