Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on April 14, 2010
We received this treadmill about a week ago and love it. HOWEVER, there was some damage in the shipping - there was a crack on the outside base of the runner footrest, like it had been dropped on the lower corner of the box. We also had some missing screws for the motor cover which the manufacturer was more than happy to send. My husband and I are really enjoying this treadmill but are a little disappointed with the damage (probably during shipping) and the missing screws. It would be too much of a hassle to return and replace at this point as it does take some assembling.
on February 11, 2014
great product for the price no issues its still going strong. You won't be disappointed with this product trust me on that one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 29, 2010
I like the Weslo Cadence GTX treadmill and it was easy to set-up.The console dash board is neat. After,I finished setting up the GTX treadmill....."I smiled.

The delivery was right on time.

Thank you.
on February 5, 2010
After we got it set up. It works perfectly. Awesome Pad on the bottom. Must buy item. I love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.