Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
West Bend 40053 Triple Timer with Clock, White
|Price:||$12.91 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Digital timer allows chefs to monitor cooking times for 3 different dishes
- Legible LCD displays cooking and AM/PM times up to 100 minutes in hours, minutes and seconds; straightforward design for easy operation
- Memory function recalls previous settings for cooking multiple batches; alarm beeps for one minute
- Equipped with a hanging hole, clip, magnet, and stand; 2 AAA batteries come installed
- Measures 3 by 2.7 by 0.7 inches; weighs 1 pound upon shipping; West Bend offers a 1-year warranty for this product
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Equipped with a clip, magnet, hanging hold, and stand, the timer conveniently perches on a countertop, hangs from a cabinet hook, affixes to the refrigerator, or clips onto an apron pocket. The timer is powered by two included AAA batteries. For best results, wipe clean with a damp cloth. The timer measures 2.7 by 3 by 0.7 inches, and weighs 1 pound upon shipping. West Bend covers the product with a one-year warranty. --Jessica Reuling
Top Customer Reviews
* Water resistance;
* distinctive alarms for each channel;
* superbright blinking LED secondary alarm indicator for loud environments;
* blinking LCD indicator for each active timing channel;
* shirt pocket size, countertop stability;
* single-hand programmability, and
* memory recall for easy repeat timing
-- that's what I'd like to see in an improved version of the 40032. Perhaps customer pressure can get West Bend to bring something like that to the market.
Looks identical to my West Bend one except for the name (and it also looks to be less expensive).
the new one. Sincerely, F.L. Erlandson
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy and intuitive to operate. Displays clock (with seconds) and three independent timers. Any of these 4 functions can be selected to show on the display, but the timers continue... Read morePublished 18 days ago by Jhs
3 timers in one. I have owned West Bend "Double" Timers in past and absolutely loved them. Cant find the double timer by West Bend anywhere so I purchased this Triple Timer... Read morePublished 19 days ago by M M
This is the third timer of the same kind that I have purchased thru the years. It works great and lasts very well.Published 27 days ago by William R. Starr, Jr.
We were given a West Bend triple timer over thirty years ago, and the digital numbers quit working. We wanted one just like it but, of course modern technology has been refined... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Katherine M. Leid
This is our second timer like this. Easy to use. Can have multiple timers going at the same time. Using the second one mostly as a clock in our camper. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Diatom