Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "West Bend Classic Electric Percolator 12-cup, Stai..." and save 77% off the $115.83 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
West Bend Classic Electric Percolator 12-cup, Stainless-Steel 54159
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic stainless-steel percolator brews from 2 to 12 cups of coffee
- Circulates hot water through grounds, creating that familiar percolating sound
- Ready-to-serve indicator light; coffee-level indicator in the handle
- Automatic keep-warm mode; detachable power cord; stay-cool handle and base
- Measures 9-1/5 by 6-1/5 by 12-1/5 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Black/Stainless||Silver||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||9.25 x 6.25 x 12.25 in||6.02 x 10.16 x 11.42 in||6 x 10.3 x 13.8 in||6.3 x 9.25 x 12.24 in||10.55 x 5.28 x 12.6 in||8 x 8 x 15 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||2.9 lbs||1 lb||3.66 lbs||3.09 lbs||1 lb|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
Classic West Bend 12 cup stainless steel percolator brings back the strong flavor and aroma of percolated coffee.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Great-tasting coffee.
I've always preferred the taste of percolated coffee. The model doesn't have settings for brew strength like some of the vintage models but the manufacturer's setting is perfect for my taste.
2) Good-looking compared to auto-drip.
This model is OK but not as shiny and "mod" in design as the originals, but it's attractive.
3) No need to spend money on filters. No worries about dioxin from paper filters or paper affecting taste. Less waste.
4) Pleasant sounding WHOOSH!...WHOOSH! as the coffee heats up and can be seen in the clear bubble top.
Applies here except that West Bend has a plastic bubble top instead of glass. That's better in one way because you don't have to worry about breaking it, but I prefer to not have my hot coffee come in contact with plastic. Not a big deal.
5) You can place the percolator filled with hot coffee on a table unlike a glass pot from a auto-drip maker so that if you are entertaining or want to bring the "pot" of coffee with you, simply unplug then remove the plug from the percolator.
This model does just that!
6) No splashing or spilling when you pour coffee!
The spout on this percolator is precision-perfect. Whenever I poured from an auto-drip carafe it almost always spilled a little no matter how carefully I poured.
Keep in mind that you can't submerge a percolator in water. I recommend using filtered water for better tasting coffee and to prolong the life of your percolator. I wash mine by rinsing it out with hot water and I Windex the outside as needed. I've not had a problem with build-up. The inside is stainless so it rinses very well.
I'm very happy with my purchase.
The cup indicator on the handle is great, it sounds like a noisy comforting percolator, takes little time at all to make a full pot and does not scorch coffee when left plugged in for hours.
I am very pleased with this purchase. I recommend it.