Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on June 12, 2012
I was trying to find a variety pack of popcorn flavors to give to my brother who's going off to college. This seemed like a great deal. It had many different kinds which was great, however, there is only a packet each flavor. I thought I was going to get a tube/shaker of each. It was quite shocking when I didn't.
on January 21, 2013
I got fooled and I hope this will not happen to you. 1st I thought that this seasoning for popcorn would be a good cost but it was not. 2nd some of the seasoning come with MSG [so watch out]. 3rd you get such a small amount and then it does not stick to the popcorn hot or cold. If you was seasoning keep look this is a waste of money and something I would never try again.

Good luck.
on February 6, 2013
Terrible stuff. Artificial, chemical taste. Don't waste money on this product. Keep away from children, it can hardly be good for them.
on December 13, 2012
I have read the reviews here that they are packets of seasoning but that they last for more then one bag of popcorn. Well my boyfriend and I are very old-fashioned about making popcorn and so we make it either stove top or in a air popper. So one packet will be used one sometimes only one bowl of popcorn. I have looked far and wide for stores near me that might carry sour cream and onion flavoring and I could not find it which is what lead me to this product. If it comes down to it, I would buy this again but I would just like to find maybe a jar of just that seasoning from this company. They all have tasted very good so far.
on June 18, 2013
It was ok. If you want to try and don't want to get stuck with a shaker full of flavoring you don't like then its an ok deal, not great but ok. In my case, I opened the package and there were only 5 pkgs instead of the 6 there were suppose to be. It wasn't worth returning because the one missing was butter, honestly, I don't need the butter flavoring though it would have been nice to try. I always prefer using real butter. Still, a disappointment in that it was obviously a mistake made a the factor since the box was sealed when I received it.
on February 11, 2013
My wife and I love popcorn. We have purchased an excellent name brand hot air popper that works great. We wanted to try the different flavors that were available in this product, so I purchased it. OK, the flavors are not bad, but the tiny packages that they come in are not worth the price we paid for it. We also tried "Kernal Seasons" flavorings and they were just as good but you get almost 10X as much for the same price. Sorry West bend, but your price is too high!
on May 28, 2013
Love this set of popcorn seasonings, which you cannot find in stores. It has natural flavors like nacho, cheddar, Parmesan cheeses. And even more: Ranch, sour cream, for variety. There is also a buttery seasoning that tastes so fresh, and some seasonings have onion and garlic sprinkled to make the taste more delightful. This is what I would recommend for all popcorn lovers for a nice snacking adventure. Popcorn lovers will also love this healthy, full of fiber snack with all these seasonings.
on December 28, 2012
These are very small and packaged in paper so that once you tear open the package, there is no way to reseal it or even to adequately distribute the salt on your popcorn. A total waste of money.
on December 21, 2012
Received item in regular corrogated box, just fine. However, package containing envelopes of seasoning is leaking. apparently one or more enveloped not sealed well or ???? Unfortunately, this is part of a gift I am giving for Christmas, so won't know how bad it is till then...
on January 30, 2013
I thought I was getting six small shakers of various types of popcorn salt, so bought for a gift for my popcorn loving Bro in Law. For the price and shipping I got this small box with plastic packets (think ketchup packets). Big ripoff as far as I am concerned

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.