West Bend Programmable Slow Cooker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Programmable slow cooker with removable, oval-shaped, 6-quart cooking pot
- Cooking pot can be used on stove top or in the oven; base doubles as warming base and griddle
- 4 temperature settings--warm, low, high, and griddle; automatic shut-off after 24 hours
- Cool-touch handles; dishwasher-safe cooking pot and glass lid; recipe book included
- Measures approximately 10 by 14-1/2 by 9-1/2 inches
There is a newer model of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Home made meals are made easier with the help of the West Bend Slow Cooker, Just add the ingredients, select a temperature and return to a delicious ready-to-serve meal.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Item purchased on 11/27/2013. I have used it at least a dozen times always using wooden or Teflon utensils, never using any metal scrubbers on it. The finish is already wearing off in several places. To keep using the pot safely we're going to have to have it sandblasted to remove the remaining finish.
I will be contacting WestBend about this problem and am hopeful they will resolve the problem.
I purchased this model because I wanted a metal pot with an oven proof lid.