Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 1, 2014
I ordered a black and blue pair and I was very happy. At first they were a little large because they didn't have my regular size. The ends of the shoes were floppy and the fabric went over the bottom (not too much). They are a little stiff but fine. I got a lot of compliments during the day and people saying they were going to buy them. The only major problem for me is that it starts coming apart where the fabric is connected to the rubber. We will have to fix that. I would recommend this for a teen because children will most likely play rough in them and since they tear easily , its not a good idea. They are made for fun looks , like what teens wear. Overall , they are pretty good if you use them correctly.
on October 4, 2016
NOT snug at all. Even when laced up the tightest possible, it just makes the sneaker look baggy on your leg and slides down. The zipper is constantly getting stuck and the foot part is super narrow which leaves the sides of your feet and toes aching and pulsing, even when the shoe is the right size. i am also a very tiny girl with tiny 7- 7 1/2 size foot so weight or feet problems are not the issue. The stitching near the sipper is falling apart and leaving displeasing tiny strands sticking out everywhere. very disappointed :'(
on September 14, 2016
My daughter wears a 5 in youth, so these 6.5 fit her well with socks. She loves them! My only reason for not giving 5 stars is she said one lace was shorter than the other. Will update if they have other issues.
review image
on January 29, 2014
i brought these for my daughter they fit good .the size 9 is way roomy enough .. i did not want them to tight .. i love the very fast delivery and packaging and the boots arrived in time to try them for the cold winter weather .. i want me a pair now..!!!
these are very pretty the lace up was long and i like that they came with an extra pair of shoe laces and and great for the price!! ANd i really like shopping at amazon.!!!!!
on January 21, 2014
I was very excited for my shoes to arrive and they arrived only two days after the purchase. Upon opening the package however instead of the Yellow/Black shoes I ordered I ended up getting hot pink. The shoes fit very nicely but BE CAREFUL OF THE CALVES. If you have big calves like me run up a size or two and it'l help. I will try to repurchase another pair and send on the current pair for a refund, but all in all it is a nicely made shoe and the look and feel is quite nice.

:UPDATE:

After giving the pink colored sneaker to my sister and re-ordering again I received the correct color shoe, and just as stated last time. Its an attractive shoe and has gotten me a lot of compliments.
on January 15, 2014
Before buying these, I made sure to read through every review less than 3 stars to see why there was any bad reviews. Yes, the shoes do run small but if you order them 1.5--2 sizes larger than your usual shoe size they fit great. For example, I wear an 8 so I ordered a 10 and they fit great. They look and feel just like Converse, only they're a fraction of the price. I ordered white ones to decorate and they did arrive with a few spots here and there but hey, when things get shipped all over you can't expect them to be perfectly clean. Just wipe the spots off a little cleaning won't kill you! I read one review that said they smell horrible, and they smell like absolutely nothing! Probably smell less than if you got them from the store actually. The packaging was excellent and nothing seemed to be damaged. The zipper seems fine to me, it's not made of titanium or anything but I guess to avoid breakage or unraveling just be careful when you zip up your shoes. They are a little tight when zipped up but that's pretty normal for a boot like this, it's not an uncomfortable tight. Just ignore the bad reviews, this is a great product!
4 people found this helpful
on October 25, 2013
I ordered these in beaitiful pink size 8.5 on Oct 19 2013 was very dissappointed because they delayed telling me it was out of stock. But i ordered the Zebra 1's instead and was very satified with how fast they were delivered 3 days tops. They are gorgeously printed.
on August 20, 2014
Bought these for our granddaughter and she LOVED them! They fit fine, however, if she is wearing jeans under the shoes, the laces don't go all the way up. She's had lots of compliments... And, they shipped so quickly and actually arrived a day earlier than expected.
on February 18, 2014
I ordered these shoes in my normal size (7) and the leg was, like, HUMONGOUS. I put them on to see how comfortable they would be if I returned them and got smaller ones, they were hard around the toes, and it was like standing on cardboard. The material is cheap and tears easily. I gave these shoes to a family member, but they only lasted for a month. By far the WORST shoes I've ordered from amazon.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 31, 2014
I love these shoes I did order a size bigger than I usually wear and they fit perfect. the top is a bit snug but I am a plus size girl. other wise very happy. I like that you lace them when they come so you can adjust them to your comfort.
One person found this helpful