|Brand||West Ninth Vintage|
|Manufacturer||West Ninth Vintage|
|Item Weight||14 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 13 x 16 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||16 inches|
|Assembled Length||48 inches|
|Assembled Width||13 inches|
|Number of Lights||2|
|Light Direction||Up/Down Light|
|Type of Bulb||Incandescent, LED|
3 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
West Ninth Vintage Iron Barn Pulley Light (Blue)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- UNIQUE CONVERSATION STARTER | We design each piece using authentic industrial materials that we collect and curate, creating unique pieces that are as functional as they are exceptional.
- MADE IN THE USA | Each unique, style light is carefully crafted in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. With some made from authentic reclaimed wood materials.
- DIMMER SWITCH FRIENDLY | All lights work with all dimmer switches so you can adjust the light level to suit your desired ambiance
- AN IMPROVEMENT TO ANY ROOM OR YOUR MONEY BACK | We’re so sure you’ll love your new Barn Pulley Light that we’ll let you try it risk-free for 30 days. If you’re not satisfied for ANY reason - simply return it to us for your money back, no questions asked
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This industrial light is flexible enough to work in a home, retail space, or office. It's made using a farm barn pulley. Every detail has a cool industrial style from the wheel to the edison style light bulb. The hanging lights can be adjusted to the height that fits best in your home during install. The cages can be removed, if desired, to switch up the look. The bottom of the cage is open to allow for easy bulb changes. The pulley comes with a safety latch installed.
Please note that every barn pulley is unique. This means each one may vary slightly from the one in the picture. The variations may include things like paint finish, hardware color, and patina but not the color of the pulley. The differences are what gives each fixture it's own story.
- Pulley 13" Width x 16" Height x 3" Depth
- Cages 5" Width x 7" Height
- Cord Length: 48" (4' of adjustable cord per socket)
- Bulbs: Accepts all standard bulbs up to 60 watts per socket
- Socket: Standard size heavy duty phenolic light socket (120V/240V)
- Hardwired connection to electrical box
- Included: 5" Canopy,Ceiling Hook and Chain 12", Two Black Metal Cages and mouting hardware
- Light Bulbs Sold Separately
- Weight: 16 lbs
- This Light is dimmer switch compatible with compatible bulbs
Caution: All Lights should be installed by a qualified electrician.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just turn off your power to the unit you want to replace, remove old fixture, connect the two new black wires from the light with the existing black wire coming from the unit, and white wires with the existing white wire. My old fixture had a wider box than what this new light would accommodate for so I had to take a few pieces from my old fixture to make it work but overall is wasn’t that bad to put up by myself.
Don't forget to buy the old fashion Edison bulbs to get that same look.
Other than my mistake, this is a great piece!
Heavy duty, great black paint and gorgeous lights. These be are a must for any kitchen..you won't be disappointed.