Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2015
While the frisbee is a little thick and heavy as it's made from sturdy "destroy-proof" material it flies surprisingly well! It does seem like this toy would be a little hard on the mouth if it were to be caught from the air. However, my 2 labs just like to chase after it so it's not a problem. I still can't believe how far this thing flies with no extra effort. I will say that the middle of the frisbee is made of a very thin material, but I can only assume it's made that way so the thing will actually fly. It's been about 2 weeks and so far it's held up well between my 2 labs! Cant' say it enough, but I love West Paw Design toys!
on December 8, 2016
West Paws makes some of the toughest toys out there my dog tries to destroy these things and this is the only one she has been able to damage and even then she got a small hole in the center of the disk that took her weeks to open up and still no part of it is in danger of coming off just a slit cut down the center plus IDK if it applies to online orders but they offer a 1 time exchange for damaged toys with the package and receipt for toys bought at my local pet store never had to though because like i said she almost cant damage these things
on June 13, 2014
This is my shepherds favorite toy!!! Mine too! He's only 6 mos now, so I wish they made them bigger so when Juno (my GS dog) doubles his weight and size, he'll have one that's not too small. I highly recommend this frisbee over others. This is by far the best - it's flexible, almost rubbery and NO HOLES OR TEARS!!!! We have been using the Zisc for at least 2-3 months and it's still like new. Don't waste your hard earned cash on junk for your dog. Get him/her high quality toys. They last longer, work better and the pets seem to get more enjoyment out of them because they are well-made and the pooches enjoyment factor is important to West Paw Design Company. Today, I'll be ordering another West Paw item for my Juno. Well worth the $$$ for the Zisc!!!
on August 20, 2017
We purchased this for our golden retriever/Australian shepherd mix dog that loves to play fetch. After reading the description we had high hopes that this would last much longer than the similar frisbees that we have purchased at our local farm supply store. Unfortunately, after only the second day and maybe 30 minutes of play time it already had a tear in the middle. Within a week it had two or three and now after about three weeks it is barely usable. If it's guaranteed tough I'm not sure what it is supposed to be tough against as we only play a few minutes each day. Would not purchase again.
on June 26, 2011
This item is the best toy I have purchased for my pit bull. She chews through anything and everything and this toy has outlasted every one of them. I am very pleased with the quality. After several months of intense chewing, she finally put a hole in it. I would definitely recommend this product!
on November 27, 2016
This thing is pretty durable...I have ordered three of these now (have 2 dogs) and only one is trashed. We originally had one that eventually after probably close to a year got a big tear in the middle so it sunk in water. We ordered two more. To be fair we tug o war with these things with my golden retriever (who will never let go) and it's not just a fetch toy.....it's extremely durable and even though our first one got a tear in it, it lasted way longer than pretty much every other toy we have gotten for that dog! She destroys everything. This is her favorite toy and when we ordered a replacement for her we got a 2nd one for our other dog. Both are still intact and just like new after probably a year now. They float in water, can withstand an amazing amount of abuse, and double as a fetch toy and a durable tug o war toy too. Great product.
on July 26, 2016
West Paw is our one stop shop when it comes to any toy used for throwing and tugging. We have all of the Zogoflex toys and our dogs love them. This is our second frisbee. We still have the first one- it's glow in the dark and works awesome when playing at night. It's funny to see the floating frisbee come back to us. These are the best tough toys out there and I love the fun colors!
on January 8, 2015
The toughest dogs toys I have ever seen, took my totally obsessed Aussie till today to do any damage to it. I have videos where he had wrapped this soft Frisbee around wooden steps, concrete blocks, small branches, just trying to get a better bite to tear it up. almost three months of this torture till it gave. thing still flies well even with a chunk missing.

This was not my first purchase and I will certainly buy more toys made of this Zogoflex.

btw, these small frisbees fly very far with little effort. The larger ones are harder to get distance with.
on February 7, 2017
My dogs love this frisbee. I've probably tried every one on the market. This one flies better than any other and really holds up, even at the dog park with other dogs chewing on it. I loved the glow in the dark one so much that I bought another. It really glows for a while and makes playing around twilight a lot of fun. This was my first West Paw product and I must say I'm very impressed.

*note: I bought the smaller disk. I have no idea how the larger one flies.
on September 17, 2017
This is our (my dog's and I's) favorite frisbee by far. we are on like 7 now (they get lost or we forget to retrieve them) and no other frisbee compares. My dog is an Italian greyhound/chi mix, 14 pounds and athletic but dainty. We use the size medium and it's perfect. She can catch it mid air, it flies super straight and is the perfect weight. She loves to chew on it. We can't live without this frisbee. Make more colors!!!