- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches ; 5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002M4110K
- Item model number: 213637
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (42 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#14,112 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #2 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Boating & Sailing > Boating > Maintenance Supplies > Cleaning Tools
- #43 in Automotive > Oils & Fluids > Body Repair & Restoration Chemicals > Adhesives
- #557 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Fishing Watercraft & Trolling Motors
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.74 shipping
West System 105 Epoxy Resin (.98Gallon 10.3-Pounds)
|You Save:||$16.15 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clear, low-viscosity liquid epoxy resin
- Formulated for use with West System hardeners, it can be cured in a wide temperature range to form a high-strength solid with excellent moisture resistance
- Designed specifically to wet out and bond with wood fiber, fiberglass, reinforcing fabrics and a variety of metals
- Will fill gaps and bridge voids when modified with West System fillers and can be sanded and shaped when cured
- Resin viscosity is approximately 1000 cps at 72°F
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item West System 105 Epoxy Resin (.98Gallon 10.3-Pounds)
West System 206A Slow Epoxy Hardener B00080CUFK
|Shipping||$9.64||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$16.12|
|Sold By||BoatBandit||HARVARD MARINE||Specialty Resin||Fiberglass Coatings Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 6 x 6 in||2 x 4 x 2 in||9 x 9 x 11 in||7 x 11 x 4 in|
|Size||—||.44 Pint||1 Gallon||2 Ounces|
EPOXY RESIN is clear, light amber, low viscosity liquid. Specifically designed to wet out and bond with wood fiber, fiberglass and some metals. Self-leveling with roller applications. Cures in wide temperature range and can be sanded or shaped afterwards. Relatively high flash point. Excellent adhesive when mixed with filler to reduce sag. Viscosity is approximately 600 cps at 70 degrees F. Recommend #301 mini pumps for accurate dispensing. Size: 0.98 Gallon.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, nice clarity. Customer is pleased with the final item, so life is sweet for a moment.
He really liked working with it and ended up buying an extra gallon to use for general projects that called for epoxy. He said that he likes it better than ANY epoxy product that he as ever used.
One tip that he wanted me to share was to not mix large batches of the epoxy or it will start setting up before you can get it all rolled out.
The attached photo is the bottom of boat after the epoxy and fiberglass cloth had been applied. It's dark in color because he mixed in a graphite additive on the final coat.
I bought this glue primarily for wood cabinetry; dovetailed drawers, faces, and less critical boxes. I even glue up thin strips and glue them on the drawer bottoms to help support the contents, and they don't sag a bit. If that seems obsessive, I used to do this professionally and my customers were wowed. The glue system performs flawlessly. You have almost an hour fit up time, and the cleanup is spotless and easy with alcohol. My joints are perfect.
I did an entire staircase with this stuff, and while the clamping was a pain (I didn't use a single nail or screw to see how it would do), it turned out beautifully; structurally ultra-solid; NO wiggle at all. I've never seen another this rigid.
I've also used it for a variety of other jobs, and the performance is always the same; solid performance you can rely on.
Don't skimp and get other brands; your material costs and time simply aren't worth the trouble.
Oh - and get the pump; better results, and you won't end up with extra resin or hardener.