- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches ; 10.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002M4110K
- Item model number: 213637
- Average Customer Review: 45 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12,032 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #2 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Boating & Sailing > Boating > Maintenance Supplies > Cleaning Tools
- #39 in Automotive > Oils & Fluids > Body Repair & Restoration Chemicals > Adhesives
- #411 in Sports & Outdoors > Sports & Fitness > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing > Fishing Watercraft & Trolling Motors
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $16.74 shipping
West System 105 Epoxy Resin (.98Gallon 10.3-Pounds)
|Price:||$79.31 + $9.64 shipping|
|You Save:||$17.29 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clear, low-viscosity liquid epoxy resin
- Formulated for use with West System hardeners, it can be cured in a wide temperature range to form a high-strength solid with excellent moisture resistance
- Designed specifically to wet out and bond with wood fiber, fiberglass, reinforcing fabrics and a variety of metals
- Will fill gaps and bridge voids when modified with West System fillers and can be sanded and shaped when cured
- Resin viscosity is approximately 1000 cps at 72°F
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item West System 105 Epoxy Resin (.98Gallon 10.3-Pounds)
West System 206A Slow Epoxy Hardener
Clear Epoxy Resin for Bar Tops, Encapsulating, or Casting (1 Gallon)
Polyester Resin Kit, Boatyard for Fiberglass, Non-Specified Blend, 1 Gallon with 2 oz MEKP
|Shipping||$9.64||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$16.12|
|Sold By||BoatBandit||HARVARD MARINE||Specialty Resin||Fiberglass Coatings Inc.|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 6 x 6 in||2 x 4 x 2 in||9 x 9 x 11 in||7 x 11 x 4 in|
|Size||—||.44 Pint||1 Gallon||2 Ounces|
EPOXY RESIN is clear, light amber, low viscosity liquid. Specifically designed to wet out and bond with wood fiber, fiberglass and some metals. Self-leveling with roller applications. Cures in wide temperature range and can be sanded or shaped afterwards. Relatively high flash point. Excellent adhesive when mixed with filler to reduce sag. Viscosity is approximately 600 cps at 70 degrees F. Recommend #301 mini pumps for accurate dispensing. Size: 0.98 Gallon.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I mainly use it for my high powered rocketry builds but have learned that it just works great on so many other things. When used with the meter pump kit, it is fool proof for mixing correctly.
GET THE PUMPS. They make using this stuff a breeze. I don't know where the negative reviews are coming from, I got 2 sets of pumps for the various hardeners etc and haven't had any problems.