- Series: Mercury (Book 1)
- Paperback: 612 pages
- Publisher: Canadian Museum of Civilization; paperback edition (January 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0660140241
- ISBN-13: 978-0660140247
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,792,708 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Western Abenaki Dictionary: Volume 1: Abenaki-English (Mercury) paperback Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Abenaki-English dictionary captures an extremely difficult language and fosters cross-cultural understanding. Although it's a bit awkward to look up specific terms because the Abenaki terms are listed first, not the English ones, this is a valuable treasure to writers, scholars and anyone seeking to gain greater knowledge of the Abenaki people.