Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 318 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 332 reviews
on February 23, 2016
My daughter loves this umbrella. My favorite aspect is that it doesn't have a mean 'ole pinchy clasp that needs to be pushed in to close it- just pull and it opens and closes smoothly. The color is a little bit darker than the picture but it is still close enough. It has more of a circular/bulbous shape than her last umbrella which I love, and the hook at the end is an added plus. This is a licensed Disney product and the quality seems very nice.
review image review image
on November 6, 2015
My daughters love these. They always want to bring them whether it is raining or not. When we are home they prance around the house with them over their shoulders. BTW they work well to turn the rain and are a perfect match for their Hello Kitty rain coats and boots. Functional and beautiful and just as durable as any umbrella I have ever seen.

Very nice product. Recommended.
on October 11, 2015
My grandson was a bit scared of it at first but when he saw the boots he felt better I guess just didn't know what it was boots he understood better he's only one and half years old, after he took it didn't want to let it go so funny, we are still waiting for a rainy day to go out with his umbrella boots and rain coat he looks so cute in them.
review image review image
on September 23, 2013
My son's school requires that the children each have a poncho or umbrella for when they have to go outside to the portables, so I figured an umbrella would be better than struggling on with a poncho. This one fits the bill, being Batman, and looks great when opened as the light shines through the bag signal really well. However, within the first day of purchase the struts inside the canopy of the umbrella had twisted and even though the umbrella still functions, I'm not overly confident that it is going to last very long. We shall see.
on May 18, 2016
This is an adorable umbrella. My little girl loves it and her friends want one, too. Guess that gives it 5 stars. By the way, the photos don't do it justice. And if anyone is worried about durability, don't be. The antennae securely retract into the umbrella when it's not in use. My daughter plays with this umbrella as much as possible, which has been a lot this spring as it has rained tremendously.
on February 22, 2017
Well I purchased this Jan 7th and it was broken by mid Feb. Pricey for such junk. The umbrella inside is cheap plastic not metal like a "real" umbrella. At first I liked it because it being plastic, made it easier for my 5 year old to open. Until one of the spokes just snapped while I was using using it. I had to tell my kid I was sorry I broke him umbrella. That sucked.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2014
I'm sorry to say I have to give this umbrella a 2. It's very cute but when I picked up the package at the post office the box was completely torn apart and opened. The umbrella was also broke and I'm sure it's because the inside of it is made from plastic and not from metal. It was disappointing and not cost effective for me to send it back. Would not recommend buying this product at all. I was very bummed because I also bought rain boots that matched this perfectly. Poor quality and poor packaging. :(
on December 27, 2016
The quality was unbelievably bad. They probably had to go out of their way to make it this awful. The handle came off and the umbrella will not stay open. Went directly into the trash.
on January 21, 2017
Bought for my grandson and it was destroyed on the first rainy day because of a little wind. Piece of garbage
on September 8, 2017
Strings are coming out after only half a season. Wings are losing shape too easily, and they snag on things easily when put away next to other umbrellas

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.