- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 10.75" around
- KID-FRIENDLY WATERPROOF BOOTS |The main material we use in our Waterproof Printed Rain Boot is natural rubber, which is durable, flexible, and waterproof. The handmade vulcanization process reduces weak spots in our rubber..
- SOFT AND COZY POLY/COTTON LINING | Nobody wants to wear boots that are abrasive and rough – especially kids! We line our boots with soft, polyester/cotton blend lining to give comfort. Our lining also absorbs moisture.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
After the rain comes a Rainbow in these adorable Western Chief™ rain boots! Rubber upper adorned with an allover design. Two handles make it easy for kids to pull them on and off. Smooth man-made lining. Rugged rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10 oz Circumference: 10 1⁄4 in Shaft: 7 in Product measurements were taken using size 9-10 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 13 Ounces
- Item model number : 2410901P
- Department : Boys
- Date First Available : August 13, 2018
- Manufacturer : Washington Shoe Co.
- ASIN : B07CRRPTBC
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My daughter is a size 9 and these are a little big on her, which is fine and to be expected with a 9/10 size. That just means there is room for thicker socks for now! Even they are a little big in the beginning, I do like the double sizing because they'll fit her longer and it makes the price tag worth it!
This is her second pair of Western Chief rainboots, and we'll continue to purchase bigger sizes as she grows!
The prints are adorable but with regular wear do scratch off, again as I’d expect.
I’d say they do run big so size down versus up.
The interior is a light almost thread like appearance on top the rubber. I imagine this is for comfort but when the insides get wet or damp it does take a bit of time to dry out (I toss them on a towel next to our vent).
Good purchase, will buy more for the kids next sprinf