- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- A LONG-LASTING, WATERPROOF BOOT | Our neoprene boots are not one to pass over! Made with a 5MM full neoprene insulation and upper, this boot is perfect to use in a variety of weather conditions! The handmade waterproof vulcanized construction prevents weak spots on our boots so water won't get through!
- COMFORTABLE LINING AND INSOLE | Our neoprene boots are lined with a soft-touch, moisture-absorbent jersey lining. We also make our boots with a memory foam insole for extra comfort! The insole is also removable, which allows for easy cleaning and easy replacing!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Waterproof 5mm neoprene insulated upper *pull-on styling with strong tpr pull-on handles *moisture-absorbing jersey lining lightly cushioned footbed *steel shank for support Textured rubber mudguard for strength and durability traction rubber outsole with self-cleaning tread pattern Available in whole sizes only, half sizes please order the next size up.
- Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 9.41 x 4.02 inches
- Item model number: 2401573B
- Date First Available: September 21, 2017
- ASIN: B01MU2QKOQ
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave these boots a try under a running water and we tried them again in the rain and they do seem to be waterproof. The reason we kept trying- these boots fit best, seem to be most comfortable (in other brands feet wiggle in all-too-wide boot), they look good, our kid likes them and puts them easily on (2y10m) and they are not too wide at the top, so rain water doesn't get in. We like these boots very much. It has only been 1,5 month of use, hope they last another couple of months of rainy season. They are most favorite shoe-wear of our child. I will buy them again next year.
The original disappointment most probably was because the feet got sweaty in a waterproof construction, we aren't quite sure.
I read the reviews before purchasing, most saying that insoles fall apart after couple months of wear and then they start leaking, but I thought that we only need these boots for 2 months for CA rainy winter and then if they fall apart after 2 months we won't need them anymore after winter is over. So I decided to try these. They seem to fit our toddler very well, she could put them on easily by herself and they are soft. Some rainbows are very rigid. The strange thing is that the size description (9 toddler) was different on amazon and on the box providing different length measurements. They fit great though.
So we wore them for the first time in the morning after a rainy night and the grass was wet. We went on a short walk, and when we came home kid's socks were wet in a few random places around the toes. It looks like these boots are not sealed well and are leaking, so they are not waterproof.
These are great boot. My 6 year old needed a mid season replacement and we chose these boots over similar styles in other brands. They pull on easy and keep his feet warm and dry. A great boot for an active, outdoor loving kid who lives in Maine. I liked the price point, over $40 cheaper (than comparable brand) is fantastic!