- 100% Natural Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- KID-FRIENDLY WATERPROOF BOOTS |The main material we use in our Unisex Solid Waterproof Rain Boots is natural rubber, which is durable, flexible, and waterproof. The handmade vulcanization process reduces weak spots in our rubber.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Solid color rain boot to accent a variety of outfits.
Western Chief was founded in Seattle in 1891 to produce rugged outdoor boots designed to meet the harsh conditions of the Alaska Gold Rush. Today, they are still committed to making the same high quality, rugged work footwear. Built with the finest materials to demanding standards, their footwear keeps people warm and dry, comfortable and stylish, safe and secure.
- Package Dimensions : 8.6 x 5.9 x 3.8 inches; 13.2 Ounces
- Item model number : FireChief 2 - K
- Department : Girls
- Date First Available : November 29, 2013
- Manufacturer : Washington Shoe Co.
- ASIN : B00EVZOBX2
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you leave in a dry area and will probably use these boots a half a dozen times, I'd say go for it. Otherwise, I'd try a different product.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on February 6, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on September 20, 2020
They looked good when new but did not pass the kid test.
Size: Runs big for sure. I anticipated that and ordered accordingly but they still slip off when I pick my son up (he's 2) so I have no clue how he manages to run in them... LOL oh well, they'll last another year hopefully!