|Fits as expected||
Western Chief Women Solid Tall Waterproof Rain Boot
|Price:||$19.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Knee-high rain boot featuring adjustable buckle topline and pull-on loop at heel
- Traction outsole with low heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Celebrate showers by wearing fun whimsical prints to make any outfit pop. pure happiness at your feet. these women’s classic prints are easy-on and off with back pulls. a treaded sole provides stabilizing traction and side buckle puts this boot on trend. these fun patterns make these women’s waterproof rain boot a must-have item. western chief has been making trusted family footwear since 1891. all products are handmade with the intent of keeping the wearer dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather
Western Chief was founded in Seattle in 1891 to produce rugged outdoor boots designed to meet the harsh conditions of the Alaska Gold Rush. Today, they are still committed to making the same high quality, rugged work footwear. Built with the finest materials to demanding standards, their footwear keeps people warm and dry, comfortable and stylish, safe and secure.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KX84B36
- Item model number: Western Chief Women Classic Tall
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As for the calves, some have posted these are good for wide calves or good for slimmer calves. My calves are 13" at the narrowest point and these were quite roomy on me, so I imagine they would fit a 14-15" calf well.
I can't speak to how comfortable they are to wear for very long, how long they hold up, etc. since they are uncomfortably small on me. I might try to pass them on locally rather than messing with return shipping. ETA: I've had a couple of friends try these on. Two wear a size 8.5 and one wears a size 8, and they all found these boots too tight in a size 8. Perhaps the sizing is just inconsistent but based on our experience, I would say order a size bigger than you usually wear. I'll try to pass these on to someone who wears a 7-7.5.