Western Chief Women's Giddy Up Rain Boot,Pink,6 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 1/2"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
Western Chief was founded in Seattle in 1891 to produce rugged outdoor boots designed to meet the harsh conditions of the Alaska Gold Rush. Today, they are still committed to making the same high quality, rugged work footwear. Built with the finest materials to demanding standards, their footwear keeps people warm and dry, comfortable and stylish, safe and secure.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10.4 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- ASIN: B0030BFUEM
- Item model number: GIDDY UP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: