Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 15, 2018
it was great
on April 13, 2018
It’s a good deal
on April 7, 2018
Have had it for a long time now and its still working. Definitely a great buy.
on March 20, 2018
Bought 4 of these. Kept one and gave the others to my sons for Christmas. All went bad within 3~4 months; not long after the deadline to return them for refund. Stay away.
on February 11, 2018
burn out after 1 yr
on January 15, 2018
This thing is great when it works. There is time it just freeze nothing doing and I have to unplug everything to reset it. There were times that the movie got broken up picture is ghostly like or no picture but only sound. I have other WD media model (the media hub) and it works fine the same movie on Netflix. I guess it just this poor thing doesn't work as well as the other.
the Item Excellent and the seller is good thank you
on December 15, 2017
I loved mine and it worked great. I think it still works but had to switch because they took Vimeo off. It will work with old style rca plugs or HDMI. Its streams HD from my downstairs server. Find a used one for $20 and your good. They should have kept these going.
on December 4, 2017
it does not work
on October 6, 2017
It was ok, but when I tried to connect my 3TB hard drive to it, it repartitioned my drive to 1TB and deleted half my movies and music collection that I had laboriously (for years) ripped from my DVD, CD collection. I'd rather just get a thin client computer--you get more functionality with it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.