- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Lexile Measure: 750L (What's this?)
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Puffin Books; Rep Rei edition (June 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0140386645
- ISBN-13: 978-0140386646
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.6 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1,350 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #97,848 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Westing Game Paperback – June 1, 1997
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Praise for The Westing Game
* "A supersharp mystery...confoundingly clever, and very funny." —Booklist, starred review
"Great fun for those who enjoy illusion, word play, or sleight of hand."—The New York Times Book Review
"A fascinating medley of word games, disguises, multiple aliases, and subterfuges—a demanding but rewarding book."—The Horn Book
About the Author
Ellen Raskin was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and grew up during the Great Depression. She was the author of several novels, including the Newbery Medal-winning The Westing Game, the Newbery Honor-winning Figgs & Phantoms, The Tattooed Potato and other clues, and The Mysterious Disappearance of Leon (I Mean Noel). She also wrote and illustrated many picture books and was an accomplished graphic artist. She designed dust jackets for dozens of books, including the first edition of Madeleine L’Engle’s classic A Wrinkle in Time. Ms. Raskin died at the age of fifty-six on August 8, 1984, in New York City.