Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Westinghouse 32" FHD 144HZ Curved FreeSync Gaming Monitor
Enhance your purchase
|Refresh Rate||144 Hz|
|Screen Size||31.5 Inches|
|Total HDMI Ports||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CURVED SCREEN & FULL HIGH DEFINITION - Offers an expanded field of view advantage to your game. With an 16:9 aspect ratio, you gain a wider viewing angle and reduce reflection. Image resolution with unparalleled quality and clarity. Double the image resolution of traditional HD monitors.
- 144Hz REFRESH RATE - Gaming looks smoother, controls will be more accurate, movement will be real time with less input latency.
- AMD FreeSync TECHNOLOGY - Supports variable refresh rates to eliminate screen tearing, input lag and shuddering during game play.
- RGB LIGHTS / WIDER COLOR GAMUT / GAME MODES - Back panel RGB lights to customize your gaming experience.Brighter more vivid colors for more realistic images. FPS, RTS, Crosshair modes to increase realism and the overall game-playing experience.
- CONNECTIVITY - 2 HDMI, 1 Display Port, 2 USB 3.0 OUTPUT Type A, 1 USB OUTPUT Type B OUTPUT Type A. 1 Headphone Input. ---- Included: DP Cable
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Westinghouse 32″ Full High Definition FreeSync Curved Gaming Monitor makes the ideal model for gamers looking to join the revolution of gaming. Features a refresh rate of 144Hz for a smoother picture with less input latency. Curved screen design expands the field of view giving you an advantage to your game. With a 16:9 aspect ratio, you gain a wider viewing angle and reduce reflection. AMD FreeSync technology supports variable refresh rates to eliminate screen tearing, input lag and shuddering during gameplay. RGB Lights and Westinghouse Emblem Light sets the mood for that ultimate gaming experience.
|Westinghouse 34″ UWQHD 100Hz AMD FreeSync Curved Gaming Monitor||Westinghouse 32″ Full HD 144Hz AMD FreeSync Curved Gaming Monitor||Westinghouse 27″ Full HD 144Hz AMD FreeSync Curved Gaming Monitor||Westinghouse 32″ WQHD 144Hz AMD FreeSync Gaming Monitor||Westinghouse 27″ Full HD 144Hz AMD FreeSync Gaming Monitor|
|Screen Size||34"||32" (31.5" Diagonal)||27"||32" (31.5" Diagonal)||27"|
|Resolution||UWQHD 3440 x 1440||FHD 1920 x 1080||FHD 1920 x 1080||WQHD 2560 x 1440||FHD 1920 x 1080|
|Synchronization Technology||AMD FreeSync||AMD FreeSync||AMD FreeSync||AMD FreeSync||AMD FreeSync144Hz|
|Display Port Connectivity||1||1||1||1||1|
|USB 3.0 INPUT||1 Type B||1 Type B||1 Type B||-||-|
|USB 3.0 OUTPUT||2 Type A||2 Type A||2 Type A||-||-|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To sum it up this monitor is great. The only downside is its a VA panel. There will be some minor ghosting but thats just the nature of VA.
The included stand is solid metal, its not a flimsy plastic like you see on other brands. It is a bit big, I ordered a different mount so I can move it back on my desk a few inches. It is VESA mountable.
The RGB isnt bright, but not dull. Its subtle and not overwhelming.
Supports nvidia cards. Even though its a freesync display nvidia CP will still detect and enable it as a gsync monitor.
All in all its a good display. Like I stated earlier, its not an IPS panel. Minus 1 star.
I use it for coding, image manipulation, gaming, internet browsing, writing, basically everything. It's been a great monitor for all of it.
Cons, and why I'd give this 4.5 if Amazon let me:
While it's perfectly stable (much more so than some others I've had; it has a very wide stance), it's rather cheap and you can tell. It doesn't interface well with the receiver on the panel, so mounting the panel on it is... Difficult, at best, and it's super hard to adjust the angle on. I adjusted it once and left it there because I felt like I was gonna break the panel if I did it again. These are fairly common problems among cheap monitors, but it's excusable for me because I was prioritizing a good panel, of course, in which this one certainly doesn't disappoint, and you can always just use a VESA mount if you really want. I will be when I go dual monitor.
The bezel isn't actually as small as it looks. The panel goes right up to the edge of the monitor, but the pixels stop about a quarter inch from the edge of the panel, so you do get a bit of black border. A bummer if you're using multiple, but oh well, still a rather small border.
It came with a power chord (proprietary, not a standard 3 prong) and a VGA cable, and it didn't come with an HDMI chord. I guess they figure we're back to VGA? I dunno, but I was a little bummed because I'm used to 1 of each display cable and there's nothing that lists what cables it comes with.
If you've got an HDMI chord and you don't care about a slightly awkward base, I highly recommend it.
I am very impressed with all aspect of the monitor as a whole, the manufactured quality is great with a solid stand that allows for very little wobble on my standing desk, the picture quality in the array of uses that I put my system through on a daily basis.
General Office use: There are no clarity issues with the monitor while using spreadsheets, documents, or applications.
IT Tool use: I haven't experienced any issues with any of the IT tools that I utilize on a daily basis.
Gaming: I am not a heavy gamer, but the few games that I do play it seems to handle the graphics without issue.
The base of the monitor is rather large and did not fit on the existing monitor stand that I had - so it takes up a little more desk real estate than I would like, but it is acceptable.
Problem with this monitor is the Free-sync is not working over the HDMI on this model. It is extremely hard to disable it as the communication between the GPU and the monitor is always saying to turn it on. Once I got it set to off on both settings the monitor has terrible tearing and shadows and pixel blurring on anything with fast motion.
I returned it.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on May 10, 2021