|Item Weight||45.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30.5 x 30.5 x 10.6 inches|
|Item model number||22285019|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||22285019|
|Section Width||10.5 Inches|
|Rim Diameter||15 Inches|
|Load Index Rating||109|
|Tread Depth||16 32nds|
|Rim Width||15 Inches|
|Bolt Pattern (Pitch Circle Diameter)||1 Picometer|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Westlake SL369 Off-Road Radial Tire - 31X10.50R15LT 109Q
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All-season tire for light trucks, crossovers, and SUVs
- Independent inboard shoulder blocks enhance all-season traction and braking
- Asymmetric tread design for increased handling
- Max Flange Shield protects rims from scuffs and scrapes
- Reliable traction in multiple driving conditions for year-round performance
- This product is not for sale in the state of Arkansas
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Cooper Evolution M/T All-Season 31X10.50R15LT 109Q Tire
Westlake SL309 Traction Radial Tire - 10.50/R15 109Q
Ironman All Country A/T LT31/10.50R15 109 Q
Maxxis MT-764 Buckshot II all_ Season Radial Tire-31/10.50R15L 109Q
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Simple Tire|
|Item Dimensions||30.50 x 30.50 x 10.60 inches||30.63 x 30.63 x 10.90 inches||30.50 x 30.50 x 10.60 inches||24.00 x 24.00 x 0.00 inches||—|
|Item Weight||45.50 lbs||44.44 lbs||41.00 lbs||42.00 lbs||43.50 lbs|
|Rim Size||15.00 inches||15.00 inches||15.00 inches||15.00 inches||15.00 inches|
|Section Width||10.5 inches||10.5 inches||10.5 inches||10.5 inches||10.5 inches|
|Tire Aspect Ratio||0||5||—||10.5||10.5|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The tough SL369 All-Terrain is designed to tackle off-road and rocky conditions, head-on.