Westmark Cheese Slicer and Potato Slicer For Cutting Evenly Thick Slices, Retro
|Sale:||$14.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$4.02 (21%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE IN GERMANY PRODUCT TOP RATED MOZZARELLA SLICER: Easily slices mozzarella cheese and similar cheeses. This rugged, metal unit cuts uniform slices of mozzarella cheese. It can slice other cheeses; the frame is designed to cradle mozzarella. Cuts boiled potatoes easily into evenly thick slices Tip: the professional user holds the tool in a slightly slanted angle and presses the boiled potato with the flat hand through the cutting wires
- MATERIAL: Coated Aluminum and Stainless Steel Wire Blades.
- EASY TO USE: Save time and labor with the Easy To Use Mozzarella Slicer. The versatile Easy Mozzarella Slicer is the perfect tool for making Caprese Salad, slices for Panini sandwiches, or other sandwich entrees.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Very easy to clean the blades, simply rinse warm water and use a soft sponge.
- NO RISK LIFETIME WARRANTY: Westmark is completely confident that you will love their products. If you don't like it, we will refund you a 100% of the money. You have nothing to lose, either you get a Mozzarella Slicer that you love, or your money back! No Risk Try Your Mozzarella Slicer Now!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Westmark Cheese Slicer and Potato Slicer For Cutting Evenly Thick Slices, Retro
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home Fashions||Home Fashions||Amazon.com||KITCHENKING||Home Fashions||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||9 x 9.25 x 2.13 in||5.62 x 14.75 x 4 in||4 x 6.5 x 1.25 in||10.1 x 12.3 x 0.4 in||4.5 x 6.25 x 1.25 in|
Due to WESTMARKS high quality engineering and design, It's Cheese and Potato Slicer has become one of the most in demand culinary products on the market. Its high quality stainless steel wire is able to cut through boiled potatoes and mozzarella cheese into evenly thick slices with little too no effort.
Take the strain and frustration out of slicing jacket potato and cheese with this handy wire cheese slicer. Call this handy tool a cheese slicer stainless steel, potatoes slicer, the point is it gets the job done!
• Jacket potato and mozzarella slicer
• The kitchen tool from aluminum
• Cuts boiled potatoes easily into evenly thick slices
• Dimensions: 255 x 115 x 15 mm
• Material: Coated Aluminum, Stainless Steel Wires
About the Brand: HIGHEST QUALITY WITH TREND AND TRADITION Westmark of Germany is well known for its quality craftsmanship of kitchen gadgets. Westmark has been making reliable kitchen products for over 50 years. As a specialized and reliable partner Westmark offers a wide range of practical and uncomplicated kitchen products designed to make cooking and life in the kitchen easier. For traditional reasons, Westmark produces most of their products in Elspe, Germany.
Money Back Guarantee: If you are not 100% happy with your Mozzarella Slicer by Westmark, simply return the product to Amazon for a full refund because that is how confident we are you will LOVE our Mozzarella Slicer!
Top Customer Reviews
I'll be right upfront and let you know that I don't slice a lot of mozz with this tool. It's mostly grocery store shelf varieties of sharp cheddar. I don't see this tool having a lifetime as long as if I'd use it for what it's MEANT for, but it does the job I want it to do quickly and efficiently...so much so that I will definitely be buying another when I invariably break this one.
The slicing area is not as big as I'd imagined it to be, but still quite adequate. The wires are closer together than I'd hoped (resulting in a thinner slice...which is awesome), and mounted VERY solidly to the chassis. I can imagine getting years out of this slicer...that's how well made it feels.