Westmark Spaetzlepress WHITE for round Spaetzle - dishwasher safe
|Price:||$51.69 + $3.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Press for "Spätzle"-noodles (classic round) / Large capacity / Color WHITE
- Ergonomic design / Can be dismantled for easy cleaning / Dishwasher safe! / Heavy duty constuction
- Can also be used for purees, mashed potatoes and as fruit press
- Grooves in the handle guarantee safe hold on pots and bowls of different sizes
- "Spätzle" - noodles recipes enclosed - MADE IN GERMANY
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Westmark Spaetzlepress WHITE for round Spaetzle - dishwasher safe
|Shipping||$3.99||FREE Shipping||$3.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||moscho-group||KITCHENKING||moscho-group||Kitchen Essence Online|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.66 x 16.14 x 4.33 in||3.66 x 16.14 x 4.33 in||3.66 x 16.14 x 4.33 in|
This heavy die cast construction spaetzle maker from Westmark is perfect for making rather long strands of spaetzle which are much more like noodles than dumplings. Measuring 16 inches long with a 3 inch diameter and a 3.5 inch deep container, this spaetzle maker works like a potato ricer - the hinged upper handle with its attached circular press forces dough through the perforations in the bottom of the container. The noodles produced are very thin and elegant. To make short noodles, rest the dough filled press above the boiling water and squeeze the handles together. For longer noodles, hold it about 5 inches above the water. Cooked potatoes, vegetables, and fruits could also be pureed with this press. The Special spaetzle maker makes s shaped flat noodles while the Classic spaetzle maker makes round noodles. Made in Germany.