Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on February 10, 2017
Love these! I bought them for a secret santa gift, and they were the hit of the party! We (All of us being adults) played with these for hours! The harder you squeeze it, and further it goes, and they go FAR! So much fun, make sure you take it apart and rinse it out after you use it though otherwise it'll get kind of gross.
on August 16, 2014
I bought 6 of these potato guns, and every one of them works great. 1)Squeeze handle 2)stick the tip into the potato; 3) break off the potato plug 4)release handle 5) pull the trigger once to make the plug shoot out. The plugs have been shooting pretty far, when you remember to squeeze the handle. We kept a shish kabobs skewer on the porch if anyone got potato stuck in the tip. My kids love it, and the 5 year old said "this is awesome!"
on November 26, 2016
These are not the guns I received. They are cheap plastic and don't work at all:(
on April 16, 2017
Only received one not two
on December 8, 2016
Product and packaging does not look like what is shown. Bought for Christmas gift so unsure how it will work.
on December 6, 2016
I ordered this product expecting Id get what is pictured and I didnt, i got a cheap knockoff of the product pictured!
on July 20, 2017
These were fun for 5 minutes but then stopped shooting. The seal to keep the air in for shooting the potato pieces didn't last. The guns came in all orange, unlike the photo advertised. I won't be buying these again.
on November 1, 2016
The product pictured is not the product received. They are brightly orange, and not the best quality. I use to have a red and black one that lasted for a long time! so i was sad to see this bright orange one that didnt last very long
on April 6, 2015
After hearing them wax-nostalgia about these for most of my life, I bought a pair for my fathers and uncles birthday (they both share February). I was sure we were going to get kicked out of the restaurant because they wouldn't stop playing with them. I should have given them the potato once we got outside.
on March 21, 2017
I only received one gun

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question