Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on January 12, 2011
We use this spray to facilitate grinding meat for our freezer. We purchase roasting cuts when on sale, freeze them, then later use a coarse grinding blade to make our own coarse ground meats for chili, spaghetti, meatloaf, etc., which we prefer to ordinary commercially available ground meat. This product keeps the grinder working properly, and does not introduce contaminants into our meat. The product arrived in a timely manner, as advertised.
on March 31, 2012
I bought the Weston #22 meat grinder because I make my own dog food and this spray was recommended. After hand washing and drying the grinder parts after use I quickly apply a thin spray of this food grade silicone to keep any parts from rusting. It doesn't get gummy or sticky and it seems to work just fine, no rust!
on October 12, 2012
This is great food safe silicone spray. I use it to keep my potato cutter in tip top shape.
So far that has been my only use, sure I will find many uses, however if I only used it for
my cutter it would be well worth it.
on February 21, 2015
Bought for my sausage stuffer, works great no odor no bad taste
on September 30, 2011
...and so far, I haven't died from poisoning of any kind. Used on O-rings for in-house water filters. No problems.
on January 23, 2013
I needed this for lubricating and maintaining a meat grinder. Served the purpose perfectly. Was not overly greasy or smelly.
on May 17, 2013
It seems like silicone spray. I have been using it on my slicer and everything seems fine. Would buy again.
on May 11, 2013
This did exactly what I needed it to do! I am glad I found it at the price I did!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question