4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Weston (08-0801-W) Pro Series Electric Meat Grinders (1/2-HP, 550 Watts) - Silver
|Price:||$349.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offset Head Design with high speeds
- Precision engineered steel gears for quiet performance & rugged durability
- Permanently lubricated, air cooled motor (120 volt, 60 Hz) runs smooth
- Sturdy handle for carrying & transportation: Color: Silver
- Disassembles for easy cleanup; Non-slip rubber feet for added stability
- Size: 8; Horse Power: 1/2; Wattage: 350 watts; Weight: 4-6 lbs (1.8 - 2.7 kg)
- Includes: Stainless steel grinding knife;Two grinding plates: coarse (7mm) and medium (4.5mm); Set of three sausage stuffing funnels: 20mm, 30mm and 40mm; 10mm Stainless steel snack stick funnel and high-speed stuffing auger; Stuffing star/spacer & Solid, heavy-duty stomper
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Stainless steel grinding knife
- Two grinding plates: coarse (7mm) and medium (4.5mm)
- Set of three sausage stuffing funnels: 20mm, 30mm and 40mm
- 10mm Stainless steel snack stick funnel and high-speed stuffing auger
- Stuffing star/spacer
- Solid, heavy-duty stomper
Grind farm raised and field fresh meats for handcrafted burgers, meatloaf, sausage and more. Make a wide variety of homemade sausages, including snack sticks, breakfast links, Italian sausage and summer sausage with the included 10, 20, 30 and 40 mm sausage making funnels.
- Extra wide, offset throat with rifled head promotes the highest grinder speeds on the market
- Precision engineered steel gears for quiet performance and rugged durability
- Permanently lubricated, air cooled motor (120 volt, 60 Hz) runs smooth for a lifetime of use
- Reverse function & hand guard (#22 & #32 only)
- Stainless steel construction
- Disassembles for cleaning and storage
- Handle for portability
- 2 year warranty
- Includes two stainless steel plates for coarse (7 mm) and fine (4.5 mm) grinds, stainless steel knife and sausage stuffing kit including adapter, spacer & four different sized funnels
About Weston Brands
The mission of Weston is to fuel a movement of food traditionalists with enduring, well-built products needed for a self-sustaining approach to food. Weston develops, markets, and distributes appliances and accessories under the proprietary Weston brand and private label brands. Products are designed for hunters, gardeners and food enthusiasts who have a passion for farm-to-table and field-to-table foods.
The Weston No.8 1/2 HP Stainless Steel Pro-Series Electric Meat Grinder and Stuffer includes stomper, 2 grinding plates, stainless steel cutting knife, stuffing star, 3 stuffing funnels, funnel flange, 10mm snack stick funnel and the cyclone auger. Process your own deer, wild game and other meats for sausage making, burgers and more! This versatile electric grinder doubles as a sausage stuffer and features a compact design for easy storage. Its powerful 350 watt motor is ideal for grinding any wild game or domestic meat. Stainless Steel No.8 Grinder has a 1/2 HP 350-Watt Motor that easily grinds 4-6-pound. of meat per minute!, Powerful, permanently lubricated, air-cooled Motor (120 volts-60Hz), Equipped with a Circuit Breaker for safe use, Extra large rectangular, stainless steel hopper, All metal Gear construction for optimal grinding performance & a lifetime of use, On/Off functions, Offset Head design Patent Pending, with Locking Knob, allows maximum meat flow, Sturdy Handle for easy moving, Non-slip, rubber Feet for great stability, Disassembles for easy clean-up, 1-Year limited warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NONE of this was an issue for the Weston 22! What took me 6 hours to grind on my smaller machine was 15 minutes on the Weston. I didn't even have to cut up the chicken leg quarters. As long as it fit down the tube, the Weston ground it up. I didn't even use the reverse switch once.
Honestly, I wish I had just sucked it up and paid for this one to begin with. It would have saved me time, which in the long run is saving money. Plus, the difference in the materials is huge. The grinder plate on the smaller machines was about 1/16" thick. This one was about 1/4" thick. Everything weighs a lot (the box it comes in is actually labelled "Team Lift") but that weight comes from the metal used in its construction. I think this is the last grinder I will ever need to buy!
Moving from a #22 grinder to a #8 grinder is quite a reduction in speed, but we're able to work 'continuously' and 'steady', without rushing and busting casings because the machine is cranking out the meat so fast. This is the perfect size for a family - and all the metal food surfaces are Stainless Steel. I thought I might miss a "reverse" to undue clogs, but it worked through everything we fed into it, from meat to belly fat. Even when we took it apart to clean, I was expecting to find sinewy stuff wrapped around parts, nope, it ground up everything really nicely.
The motor to grinding disk size proportion is perfect, not so small that it labors along, nor so big that it's too heavy to move around. The deep loading tray allowed us to keep moving with the stuffing of breakfast sausages and big bratwursts, instead of meat falling off the sides and making a mess of everything.
The seller, Cooking Depot got the unit to us quickly & undamaged (although the box was dented, everything was in fine shape).
We don't have a foot switch, it'd be a nice addition, we'll just add one to it for those one/two man operations.
I highly recommend this unit for the guy or family who wants commercial Stainless Steel quality, but not the commercial size nor price.