Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.80 shipping
+ $6.77 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Weston Original Jerky Gun
|Price:||$45.46 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Original Jerky Gun Can Hold Up To 1 1/2 Lbs. Of Meat
- This product is highly durable
- This product is manufactured in China.
- Made of quality construction and materials
- Easy squeeze trigger
- 4 stainless steel precision jerky attachments
- Jerky funnel and stomper
- Easy cleaning brush set
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- I haven't owned it for very long, but everything seems very durable and well made. I think it will survive at least 3 times longer than the Nesco one I had previously purchased (which was about $15; I paid about $45 for this one after shipping costs).
- The only negative is that it is somewhat difficult to clean. This thing is HUGE and must be cleaned by hand; no way it will fit in a dishwasher. But the time I saved making jerky more than makes up for the 3 extra minutes it took to clean it.
seasoned deer hamburger out is with the utmost in ease.
Big thimbs up here.
Poor / NO customer service = 1 star. I'd give them zero if I could.
This lead me to regretting that I bought this jerky gun.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This broke second time using it. We are beyond disappointed and can't even consider a return. Please do not waste your money on this!Published 4 months ago by khate
I bought this a few years ago so the review is a little late....oops. Anywho, this is a great jerky maker. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Northof60Girl
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. I find it quite bulky and difficult to store.It is a little clumsy to clean as well but again, he enjoyes it for the intended purpose. Read morePublished 5 months ago by chrtmcd
I only got this product in December and it is already not workingPublished 6 months ago by philip graham
Love my Jerky gun! Easiest way to economically make beef jerky/deer jerky/wild game jerky that is free of preservatives and good for my family. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Nancy Thornton